Futures start here. Where first steps, new friendships, and confident learners are born. At KinderCare Learning Companies, the first and only early childhood education provider recognized with the Gallup Exceptional Workplace Award, we offer a variety of early education and child care options for families. We pave the way for their lifelong learning journey ahead. And we want you to join us in shaping a future we can all be proud to share—in neighborhoods, at work, and in schools nationwide.
At KinderCare Learning Companies, you’ll use your skills and expertise to support the work (and fun) that happens in our sites and centers every day. From marketers and strategists to financial analysts and data engineers, and so much more, we’re all passionate about crafting a world where children, families, and organizations can thrive.
The Manager of Employment Branding is pivotal in articulating our mission, purpose, values, and employment proposition, effectively communicating the allure of a career at KinderCare to both existing and potential employees. In collaboration with the Talent Acquisition and Employee Experience teams, this role crafts and disseminates a cohesive brand message, striving to attract, retain, and engage extraordinary talent through content creation, channel management, and brand promotion.
- Develop and communicate a dynamic employment branding strategy aligned with our core values and mission.
- Create and handle engaging content that improves our employer brand and supports talent acquisition.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Creative team to generate diverse employment branding materials.
- Sustain and elevate our brand image on company and partner platforms.
- Supervise and optimize employer branding campaigns to position KinderCare as a top employer.
- Align employment branding seamlessly with Talent Acquisition’s strategic objectives.
- Handle the branding budget and vendor partnerships to improve resource efficiency.
- Perform driven brand analysis to discover and leverage opportunities for expansion.
- Oversee project tracking and provide clear updates to team members.
- Represent campaign initiatives and results in team member meetings.
- Formulate and complete a marketing roadmap to achieve bold business and financial targets.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Possess at least 5 years’ experience in leading customer-focused marketing campaigns, with sharp skills for recognizing and seizing outstanding branding opportunities.
- Exhibit strong creative and communication skills, with proficiency in conveying complex ideas and value propositions in a clear, inclusive manner.
- Thrive in dynamic environments, showcasing initiative and creativity in problem-solving, and consistently delivering results within tight timelines.
- Demonstrate self-motivation and a customer-focused approach, with a confirmed history of setting and achieving daring goals independently.
- Established leadership experience in mobilizing cross-functional teams and engaging in clear communication with diverse groups, including senior leadership.
- Skilled in making data-informed decisions, with meticulous attention to detail and the capability to balance multiple projects and deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite at a beginner level (including Photoshop and Illustrator), Adobe Pro, and Monday PM Software, with a willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies.
Our benefits meet you where you are. We’re here to help our employees navigate the integration of work and life:
- Know your whole family is supported with discounted child care benefits.
- Breathe easy with medical, dental, and vision benefits for your family (and pets, too!).
- Feel supported in your mental health and personal growth with employee assistance programs.
- Feel great and thrive with access to health and wellness programs, unlimited paid time off and discounts for work necessities, such as cell phones.
- … and much more.
We operate research-backed, accredited, and customizable programs in more than 2,000 sites and centers across 40 states and the District of Columbia. As we expand, we’re matching the needs of more and more families, dynamic work environments, and diverse communities from coast to coast. Because we believe every family deserves access to high-quality child care, no matter who they are or where they live. Every day, you’ll help bring this mission to life by building community and delivering exceptional experiences. And if you’re anything like us, you’ll come for the work, and stay for the people.