The Manager of Customer Data Management is responsible for the support of the customer database and ensures the data needs of Marketing, Data Science and Analytics are enabled and leveraged. This role interacts with internal as well as external partners regarding design, usage and processes for customer data capture, storage, usage, and destruction.
Why You Belong Here
At Victoria’s Secret & Co, we acknowledge your value. We recognize that every associate has something unique to add to our brand and business. We strive to recruit, retain, and advance diverse talent that reflects the customers we serve and the communities where we live and work. We foster a culture where everyone belongs because we know our business thrives most when we look for, listen to, and amplify diversity, equity, and inclusion.
We place the customer at the heart of everything we do. We dream big, embrace curiosity and creativity while always learning from our mistakes. We lead with integrity, trust, and respect to achieve the best outcomes as one team.
- Responsibility for the customer database and the support of data needs for other solutions involving customer data
- Supports requirements gathering, sizing and scoping of projects in conjunction with external and internal partners with ability to provide end-to-end impact analysis
- Manages multiple projects (ongoing and short term) of varying complexity, including cross functional or cross channel efforts which may span multiple internal teams / external vendors
- Serves as business liaison with Brand Marketing teams, Technology teams and management of external vendor
- Provides data stewardship over:
– Customer Data Integration and Integrity
– Business Logic
– Data Model, Business Requirement and System Requirements Documents
- Ensures compliance of Customer Data usage associated with Marketing, Data Science and Analytics activities and initiatives
- Liaison with Legal, Customer Privacy and Information Security teams
- Serves as primary contact for data definitions and usage
- Responsible for specific recurrent reports and data extracts
- Prioritize, scope, and develop data extracts and ad hoc report requests
- Provide complex customer data analysis
- Provide complex query support to data users
- Provide testing support for internal and external projects
Click here for benefit details related to this position.
Minimum Salary : $118,500.00
Maximum Salary : $161,700.00
VS&Co provides an estimated range of compensation for this role as shown. Your actual compensation will be determined by a number of relevant factors, including but not limited to your specific skills, experience, & geographic location.
- Experience in management and development of relational databases
- Experience of managing relationships with external service providers and technical staff
- Excellent communication skills: ability to provide clear and concise direction/feedback to external and internal stakeholders and the ability to influence others without authority
- Strong knowledge of Snowflake functionality and data sharing is a plus
- Strong project management abilities: capable of prioritizing and handling multiple projects simultaneously, under tight time constraints to develop and deliver solutions
- The ability to be flexible, work efficiently and accurately under pressure, and team across functions and levels is a necessity
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Strong analytical abilities and quantitative skills, including math proficiency
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in a query tools (SQL, RPython)
- Proficient in MS Excel (graphing, pivot tables, data manipulation, formulas, etc)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – must be able to translate technical issues into non-technical terms
- Previous retail or direct marketing systems development experience a plus