Home Office – United States
United States of America
Description and Requirements
We help companies test and improve machine learning models via our global AI Community of 1 million+ annotators and linguists. Our proprietary AI training platform handles all data types (text, images, audio, video and geo) across 500+ languages and dialects. Our AI Data Solutions vastly enhance AI systems across a range of applications from advanced smart products, to better search results, to expanded speech recognition, to more human-like bot interactions and so much more.
Learn more at http://www.telusinternational.com
Who is suitable for this work?
We are looking for dynamic people who have strong communication skills and use the Internet daily. You should also be flexible, reliable and have the ability to interpret and follow established guidelines. Payment will be based on completion of the agreed-upon tasks or engagements within the specified time period.
You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours.
What are the main requirements for the opportunity?
- You must be currently residing in the United States
- You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in the United States
- Suitable candidate must have full professional proficiency in English Language
- Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
- Access to and use of an Android or IOS Smartphone to complete tasks
- A Barcode Scanner application must be installed on your smartphone to complete certain tasks
- Active daily user of Gmail and other forms of Social Media
Working on this project will require you to go through a standard recruitment process (including passing an open book assessment). This is a long-term project and your work will be subject to quality assurance checks.
Why join the TELUS International AI Community?
- Earn extra income
- Access to our community wellbeing initiative
- Remote work & Location Independence
- Flexible Hours to work around home life
- Better Work-Life Balance
- Be a part of an amazing online community
Additional Job Description
What does the work involve?
In this opportunity you will be reviewing online advertisements in order to improve their content, quality and layout. You will be required to provide feedback and analysis on advertisements found in search engine results and provide ratings on their relevance to the search terms used.
Another aspect of this opportunity will involve reviewing the language used in advertisements by examining grammar, tone and cultural relevance.
Through this work you will be making a valuable contribution to the quality of online advertisements in the United States.To ensure you receive correspondence regarding your application Please add the below 2 emails to your Safe sender List
EEO Statement At TELUS International, we enable customer experience innovation through spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first. TELUS International is the global arm of TELUS Corporation, one of the largest telecommunications service providers in Canada. We deliver contact center and business process outsourcing (BPO) solutions to some of the world’s largest corporations in the consumer electronics, finance, telecommunications and utilities sectors. With global call center delivery capabilities, our multi-shore, multi-language programs offer safe, secure infrastructure, value-based pricing, skills-based resources and exceptional customer service – all backed by TELUS, our multi-billion dollar telecommunications parent.