Auberge Resorts Collection is a portfolio of extraordinary hotels, resorts, residences, and private clubs. While each property is unique, all share a crafted approach to luxury and bring the soul of the locale to life through captivating design, exceptional cuisine and spas, and gracious yet unobtrusive service. With hotels and resorts across three continents, Auberge invites guests to create unforgettable stories in some of the world’s most desirable destinations. Please visit aubergeresorts.com to learn more about our Collection. Follow us on Instagram, TikTok, Linkedin, Facebook and Pinterest: @AubergeResorts and #AlwaysAuberge.
Our mission is to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. Auberge is a family of intimate, one-of-kind hotels and resorts that define an approachable style of luxury in both product and service that resonates with the curious modern traveler. Passionately local, experience-led, romantic, and stylish, these hotels hum with a vibrancy that is both refined and relevant.
Situated on sacred land marked by royal fish ponds, natural lava plains, lush tropical gardens and alluring beaches, Mauna Lani – meaning “mountain reaching heaven,” is an inspiring spiritual haven that captures a distinct sense of place deeply rooted in rich cultural traditions. The all-new luxury lifestyle resort from Auberge Resorts Collection is defining a new era of experiential luxury on the Island of Hawaii following a resort-wide re-imagination and renovation. Nowhere in the Hawaiian archipelago is the land more powerful, sacred or alive than this storied and natural place of wonder. Guests will be wowed by the transformational experiences, enriching cultural immersion, unrivalled amenities and curated moments. The resort will boast contemporary guest rooms and suites, five private bungalow residences, five extraordinary restaurants and lounges, three distinct pools, a signature spa and wellness haven, Kainalu active pursuits program, Living Culture program and an interactive Holoholo Kids Circle – all complemented by Auberge’s intuitive and gracious service.
GROUP ROOMS COORDINATOR
Join our team as Group Rooms Coordinator and become one of the authors of our story. As part of the Auberge family, you will be responsible for supporting our sales, events, reservations, and revenue management teams. This role is responsible for accurate and detailed entry of rooming lists, reporting, billing, amenity coordination and communicating with various departments. He or she is required to cultivate and maintain effective relationships with all associates throughout the Auberge Resorts Collection. We are looking for a self-starter with strong and clear communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills, attention to detail, accuracy, kindness, and flexibility. This person will thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment.
- Assist with reservation extensions, extension requests, and additional room requests.
- Create IPO reservations that come via email requests and email manual confirmations.
- Ensure all definite contract details are noted in Delphi and in Opera.
- Send updated rooming list, Pickup, and Block info report with each change/request.
- Facilitate weekly pickup meeting with the revenue management team maximizing hotel room revenue and occupancy numbers.
- Attend Resume Meetings.
- Ensure appropriate guest/group contact follow-up takes place in a timely and proper fashion, in accordance with the standard operating procedures.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule, and be available to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must be a cultural ambassador and participate positively in a sales team environment.
- Minimum of 2 years sales and customer service experience.
- Minimum of 1 year Opera PMS Experience.
- Display effective computer literacy and be familiar with MS Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Must have a quiet, dedicated work space, free of distractions.
- Must be able to type 35 wpm.
- Group Rooms Coordinator experience preferred.
- Google Docs, Navis Certification & Software knowledge.
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures and creating unforgettable memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives. If you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please share with us why you want to become part of our collection.