The Evaluation Specialist will be a key member of the Partner Impact and Evaluation team– within the Learning and Research Department– responsible for managing the creation and translation of research reports, tools, and findings to internal and external stakeholders. The ideal candidate is grounded in K-12 practice, detail-oriented, and energized by solving problems and sparking solutions through systems of education evaluation.
- Manage/support an evolving suite of 6-8 educational impact/outcome quantitative and qualitative evaluations;
- Design and execute evaluations for priority customers, focusing on states, to measure the impact of purchased professional learning within the implementations and in conjunction with student products.
- Drive dynamic strategies that lead field-facing teams to improve their utilization of research resources;
- Collaborate within the Research department to communicate datasource needs to support quantitative evaluation analyses;
- Serve as a subject-matter expert in partnership with other team members to develop evaluations that provide recommendations for implementation improvement across district and state implementations.
- Flexibly serve and support the Sales and Implementation teams as research and evaluation questions and needs arise from the field via email and phone consultations.
- Master’s degree in educational evaluation, social sciences, measurement, statistics, or a related field preferred;
- 3+ years of research, evaluation, school/ district data leadership, or relevant experience.