All That’s Interesting is offering a five-month remote Editorial Fellowship set to begin in July or August 2023. We’re looking for a self-motivated and detail-oriented college student or young professional who seeks to gain experience in digital publishing.
As part of our editorial team, you’ll be a key part in helping the site grow and produce high-quality content on a daily basis. Your primary responsibilities will include:
* Identifying trending topics and breaking news for the site to cover
* Writing and editing short-form articles under tight deadlines
* Participating in special projects, including our podcast, if they align with your skills and interests
An ideal candidate will be:
* A strong writer who has demonstrated experience writing in the digital sphere
* Able to produce clean, clear, and accurate copy quickly and consistently
* Competent with WordPress and basic photo editing and sourcing
* Savvy in utilizing social media to generate story ideas
* Academic background or personal interest in history, science, or true crime is preferable but not necessary
The position requires working between 24 and 30 hours a week in a fully remote capacity as well as a five-month commitment. As part of your internship, you’ll receive regular feedback from editors on your writing and have exposure to an audience of nearly 10 million readers per month with full attribution in your byline and your own author page.
Remuneration starts at $18 an hour. We’re also happy to provide the necessary documentation if you’d like to obtain academic credit for this internship.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, three stories that you think might perform well on the site, and links to any published clips you may have.