We are creating a company culture that values co-creation, customer insight and industry-leading client experiences. Come join us!
We are a tech-enabled commercial real estate brokerage looking for an eager and excited individual to join our Data Operations team as a Data Entry Specialist. Data is the lifeblood of our business and a key factor clients need in order to make critical decisions regarding new workplaces. In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining accurate data in your designated market, emailing industry partners for information, researching listings and buildings, and ensuring data integrity. Our team is partially in office and partially remote so employees will have the option of working remotely or from our offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Palo Alto, and Denver. We foster a vibrant and collaborative remote culture. Wherever you are you will be in communication via Slack, and regular zoom meetings. We seek a curious, tech savvy mind with a high attention to detail and the desire to use common sense and speak up if there are issues in the dataset. If you are quick to learn new technologies, don’t mind repetitive data entry and enjoy employing creative solutions to work better, faster, and smarter this role could be right for you.
What you’ll do:
- Share the responsibility of tracking over 1 billion square feet of commercial real estate data that powers our brokers, clients and market research.
- Daily data entry tasks for a designated commercial real estate market
- Work closely with team members to complete larger data quality projects
- Provide accurate and timely date entry for brokers to help them with active deals
- Report bugs and work with the engineering team to troubleshoot issues
- Send broker outreach emails
What we’re looking for:
- Up to 2 years experience in a research, market analysis or related role in commercial real estate
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and GSuite (GCal, Gmail)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with ability to navigate competing priorities
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Top-of-the-line computer and equipment of your choosing
- Flexible vacation (and we want you to take them!)
- Excellent Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Career nurturing team building activities and off-sites