We have an immediate opening for data collectors to assist in revenue forecasting. Your primary task will involve gathering data from online sources and entering data in the database.
About Your Contributions:
- The role is designed to support the implementation of data collection for evaluative research.
- Responsibilities include conducting online search to gather information from primary sources, assisting with data integrity measures to ensure data excellency, and providing regular updates to, and maintenance of, market information databases.
- You should be adaptable and comfortable with change.
- You’re curious and love data. You want to understand the why (and how) behind data.
- You should be comfortable working independently and in a team-oriented environment.
- You should possess strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to attend to detail and manage tasks efficiently.
- You must have proficient computer skills and have access to the internet.
- You are proficient in Excel, Word, Google Sheet, and Google Doc. You are able to use Google Sheet formulas and pivot tables.
Dotdash Meredith is America’s largest digital and print publisher. Our 40+ iconic and fast-growing brands harness the best intent-driven content, the fastest sites, and the fewest ads to help nearly 200 million people every month, including 95 percent of US women, make decisions, take action, and find inspiration. Dotdash Meredith brands include PEOPLE, Better Homes & Gardens, Verywell, FOOD & WINE, The Spruce, Allrecipes, Byrdie, REAL SIMPLE, Investopedia, Southern Living and more.