Job SummaryThe mission of Dallas Theological Seminary as a professional, graduate-level school is to glorify God by equipping godly servant-leaders for the proclamation of His Word and the building up of the body of Christ worldwide. This temporary position is to help with data entry related to the go live of our new student system called Anthology Student. Will be working closely with our bursar to input payment plan information in addition to payments made to plans and one-time payments made through a third party vendor (Nelnet). Other support may include reconciliation of Nelnet information with Anthology Student accounts.Job Qualifications
- Data entry of payment plan information from Nelnet to student ledger account in Anthology Student system
- Data entry of all types of payments received through Nelnet and post to student ledger account in Anthology Student system
- Verify the balances of student payment plan accounts between Nelnet and student ledger in Anthology Student system
- Strong computer skills and willingness to learn new technology
- Ability to multi task and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to communicate well and interact professionally with DTS personnel
- Must be a team player, positive attitude, and servant-hearted.
- Open to change and flexible
Education and Experience:Data entry experience strongly preferred. Physical Requirements:Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.