FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier mobile gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across sports betting, iGaming, horse racing, advance-deposit wagering, daily fantasy sports. In addition, FanDuel Group operates FanDuel TV its broadly distributed linear cable television and leading direct-to-consumer OTT platform. FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and 25 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in Los Angeles, Atlanta and Jersey City, as well as in Canada, Scotland, Ireland, Portugal, Romania and Australia. FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, (LON: FLTR) the world’s largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands.
There are more ways to win, here at FanDuel. We’re willing to bet on it.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports, and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creative professionals to cutting-edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best-in-class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best self. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
WHO WE ARE…
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and nearly 30 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world’s largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Customer Operations Licensing Associate (Part Time) will contribute to customer operations licensing efforts to ensure our employees are meeting all legal, regulatory, and compliance regulations and licensing standards to obtain and renew their gaming license for FanDuel. The Operations Licensing Associate will assist with a variety of duties as determined by FanDuel Training Team, Compliance team and the Customer Operations Licensing Administrator to include by not limited to the following:
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Collaborate with other departments and managers including Human Resources and Compliance.
- Assist with requests from state gaming regulators and internal teams relating to regulatory compliance processes, procedures, and policies.
- Review State applications for filing with State Regulators
- Gather and verify documentation and information pertaining to state licensing requirements
- Record and track application status for the CS Department
- Enter data and maintain all licensing databases for reporting purposes
- Participate in periodic departmental and/or other compliance meetings
- Perform a variety of tasks and other duties as assigned for FanDuel CS Licensing
What we’re looking for in our next teammate
- Commitment to teamwork
- Highly organized individual with strong attention-to-detail
- Excellent written communication
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, while practicing sound judgment
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to think critically and communicate clearly and efficiently, both orally and via email
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and G-suite
- Flexible work schedule (may include early starts, late nights, and/or weekends)
We treat our team right
- From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
The applicable hourly range for this position is $16.35 to $22.12 which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation.