We are looking for an exceptional Project Manager to join our Creative team at Sunday Riley. The Sunday Riley creative team operates in a high-growth, challenging and dynamic environment, which allows this role to have a significant impact on the success of the business.
Your responsibilities include:
- Manage intakes, assign projects with alignment of the Creative Director, provide brief reviews & project kick offs, including creating and managing ziflow tickets (or comparable project management tool).
- Manage day-to-day execution of creative tasks, product launches, campaigns, and initiatives from kickoff to completion
- Create and manage work-back schedules, timelines and streamline workflows for projects and continuously evaluate and improve processes and procedures to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Identify resources needed for projects and work with creative director on task assignment and milestones for projects, proactively spotting obstacles and unblocking people where needed, and communicate them to team members and cross-functional partners.
- Lead and/or attend weekly project meeting/check ins with the Creative and/or Marketing Director, Organic Social Director, Account Executive, communicating agendas beforehand, taking detailed notes, disseminating as appropriate, and provide weekly reports on status of projects.
- Create accountability among creative team members and stakeholders for completing projects.
- Partner with fellow packaging operation team members to optimize workload and assignments across the Creative team, coordinating closely with designers and ensuring proper hand off of internal and external deliverables, scheduling reviews and kick offs.
- Ensure all necessary assets are reviewed, approved, and delivered on-time to all necessary cross-functional partners, both internal and external
- Create and maintain highly organized internal project trackers, notes, documents, status and planning documents, budgets, server etc.
- Collaborate closely with production team as well as vendors and freelancers, as needed
- Track and report out on costs associated with projects
- Manage pre- and post- production, as well as shot list for photoshoot.
The ideal candidate will have :
- 3+ years of Creative Project Management or coordination experience and eCommerce experience
- A strong understanding of creative production workflows and timelines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, ziflow and other project management software
- Ability to juggle several projects with varying degrees of complexity at any given time
- Proficiency in prioritizing tasks and managing project timelines to ensure on time delivery
- Experience working with in-house creative teams
- Excellent time management and written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and organization
- Capable of motivating a creative team, fostering a collaborative and positive working environment.
- Experience in managing project budgets and tracking expenses
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with internal clients, understanding their needs and expectations
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- Willingness to embrace new ideas, techniques, and technologies to drive creativity and innovation within a scaling team
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
What we offer
This role offers the opportunity for interested candidates to work in an ever-changing growing company that is passionate about its products. Operating within a fast-moving industry and dynamic category, the successful candidate will find at Sunday Riley the open, creative and collaborative work environment everyone seeks for themselves.