We hold ourselves to exceptionally high standards in order to provide unparalleled service to healthcare professionals, their staff and patients. We strive to end each workday knowing that we’ve made someone’s life better.
Our team is comprised of courageous and caring healthcare warriors. We’re here to solve the impossible problems, such as reducing medical errors, saving patient lives, and empowering physicians to stay financially independent. We care deeply about making a big impact and we are relentless.
Inspired to grow the company and our careers, we remain committed to daily discipline, self improvement, and a ceaseless search for solutions.
We equally value our work and our life apart from work. We’re compelled to work with urgency, decisiveness, and efficiency in everything we do. This affords us freedom and time for things that matter most.
Leaders at pMD are developed through our mentorship program. Investing in the success of each individual strengthens our team and builds loyalty. We believe in leading by example. Everything one does ripples outward. Therefore, we need each individual at pMD to embody our leadership principles to thrive as an enduring great company.
(Contract) Collections Associate
The (Contract) Collections Associate role at pMD is responsible for collecting on payments from customers that have outstanding balances. In this role, you’ll be able to use your exemplary customer service skills to help communicate with customers and ensure payments are made timely.
- sales tax recoupment and outreach to customers about sales tax owed, including back taxes
- answering customer questions about sales tax invoices and fees due
- Keep documentation up to date with current status of each customer
- 2+ years of either sales and use tax compliance experience or financial accounting and auditing experience
- Associates Degree
- experience working with Google workspace, Excel, Stripe, or Quickbooks experience
- exceptional attention to detail
- must currently have or be willing to register a business per independent contractor guidelines
- reside in the U.S.
Hourly rate: $30.66