Remote – 8-5 PST
Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, diverse perspectives, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for Editorial and Content Project Manager with the passion and experience to design what matters – one project at a time.
We are currently looking for a Blog Coordinator to join the Designit team that supports Microsoft Cloud Marketing Blog and Social. This world-class social team operates 100+ social media channels and 20+ marketing blogs designed for developers, IT decision makers, IT implementers, and business decision makers. Each month, we publish over 50 blog posts to help, inform, entertain, and engage customers across the globe. Azure, Power BI, Dynamics 365, and Microsoft 365 are just a few examples of the 170 innovative products and services that comprise the Cloud Marketing Blog and Social ecosystem.
The Blog Coordinator supports the blog workstream, which executes strategic amplification of blog content. In this role, you will support key stakeholders by executing editorial blog reviews and scheduling while providing project management support for the team. The ideal candidate has impeccable attention to detail, excellent collaboration and communication skills, and the desire to accomplish daily tasks in a timely manner with strong focus and follow-through.
Would you like to…
- Review posts from key contributors and edit to ensure proper brand voice, grammar, format, styling, and alignment with established blogging best practices, and the Microsoft Writing Style Guide
- Stage, schedule, and monitor content for publishing in WordPress
- Support multiple channels and blog posts simultaneously to publish relevant content that includes news, up-and-coming features and capabilities, thought leadership, events, and more
- Help maintain the Cloud Marketing blog network content pipeline to plan what is coming to plan what is coming in partnership with the Blog Project Managers
- Partner closely with the Cloud Marketing social team and programming team to ensure blog posts are amplified across appropriate social channels
- Attend regular operations meetings to prioritize content for publication
- Assist with reporting and ad-hoc requests as needed
- Ensure quality of content from end to end and perform thorough quality checks on all blog content before it is published
We would like you to have..
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Copy-editing experience
- Customer service experience preferred
- Enterprise client contact experience preferred
- CMS platform management experience such as WordPress is a bonus, but not required
- Familiarity with Microsoft SharePoint, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams, and Outlook
- Strong skills in multitasking, organization, and time management
Would you like to join a global organization that…
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe – diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Compensation Range: $70,000 – $72,000
This compensation range is indicative of the role. Compensation offered is on the basis of evaluation during interview process, the candidates range and depth of experience, business and market financials and internal pay parity.