What Finance Operations contributes to Cardinal Health
Finance oversees the accounting, tax, financial plans and policies of the organization, establishes and maintains fiscal controls, prepares and interprets financial reports, oversees financial systems and safeguards the organization’s assets.
Finance Operations is responsible for the oversight and overall performance of the following core financial processes. This includes pricing administration, rebates, cash application, chargebacks, billing, accounts payable and employee travel & expense.
- Applies acquired job skills and company policies and procedures to complete standard tasks.
- Works on routine assignments that require basic problem resolution.
- Refers to policies and past practices for guidance.
- 1 year of experience preferred
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent work experience preferred
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Receives general direction on standard work; receives detailed instruction on new assignments.
- Consults with supervisor or senior peers on complex and unusual problems.
Anticipated hourly range: $16.22 per hour – $22.26 per hour
Bonus eligible: No
Benefits: Cardinal Health offers a wide variety of benefits and programs to support health and well-being.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Paid time off plan
- Health savings account (HSA)
- 401k savings plan
- Access to wages before pay day with myFlexPay
- Flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Work-Life resources
- Paid parental leave
- Healthy lifestyle programs
Application window anticipated to close: 04/01/2024 *if interested in opportunity, please submit application as soon as possible.
Candidates who are back-to-work, people with disabilities, without a college degree, and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.