Employer: Zotec Partners
At Zotec Partners, our People make it happen.
Transforming the healthcare industry isn’t easy. But when you build a team like the one we have, that goal can become a reality. Our accomplishments can’t happen without our extraordinary people those across the country who make up our diverse Zotec family and help make this company a best place to work.
Over 20 years ago, we started Zotec with a clear vision, to partner with physicians to simplify the business of healthcare. Today we are more than 1,000 employees strong and we continue to use our incredible talent and energy to bring that vision to life. We are a team of Innovators, Collaborators and Doers.
We’re seeking a Charge Entry Representative to join us.
As a Charge Entry Representative you will be responsible for monitoring data entry of patient demographics and charges, and reviewing accounts for additional information needed for billing. This is a fast paced, heavy volume position with room for advancement.
What you’ll bring to Zotec:
- Familiarity with medical records a plus
- 12 years of medical billing knowledge required; anesthesia billing experience preferred
- Attention to detail and accuracy is a must
- Proficient MS Office skills
- Excellent written communications and organizational skills
- Flexible mentality; willing and capable of performing varied tasks and adapting to change
- Able to work in a team environment
- Professionally exercises discretion and independent judgment in day-to-day work
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Complete all other duties as assigned