Employer: Stride, Inc.
Over 20 years ago, Stride was founded to provide personalized learning powered by technology. We reached students where they were in their own journeys. We knocked down their barriers to great education. And we gave every learner equal opportunity to succeed however they defined success. Stride innovated the learning experience with online and blended learning that prepared them for their lives ahead.
Stride is a community of passionate leaders. Whether teachers, engineers, curriculum writers, or financial managers whatever your expertise or role, we all work to empower futures through learning. And changing the trajectory of learning itself is one of our greatest missions. Join us in developing more effective ways to learn and helping learners build the skills and confidence they need to make their way forward in life.
The Accounts Payable (A/P) Processor supports key functions of the Accounts Payable group. The A/P Processor creates, updates and communicates supplier information in NetSuite for all relevant departments; maintains vendor documents and records according to prescribed processes and procedures; and research invoices and past due requests. The A/P Processor is responsible for strong upward daily communication of their activities to their supervisor.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Creates, updates and maintain vendor information in NetSuite for all departments, in a timely manner, communicating with the requester for any further information/request completed
- Ensuring all data loaded in the NS is accurate and in line with data provided
- Maintain daily vendor record files for audit review
- Manages vendor records in a systematic manner
- Special project/Audit request etc.
- Manages and maintains the A/P mailbox daily, forwarding the invoices/payment inquiries to the correct processor throughout the day.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position has no formal supervisory responsibilities.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Four (4) years of increasing responsibility in all areas of accounts payable
Certificates and Licenses: None required.
OTHER REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Highly ethical professional with strong business acumen
- Ability to be exacting, thorough and attentive to detail, while still meeting deadlines
- Ability to effectively and professionally deal with vendor inquiries, mail sorting, vendor data management, invoice processing, batch controls and month-end closing processes
- Understanding of the importance of being process oriented
- Sox controls experience (a plus)
- Ability to quickly and appropriately respond on external Auditor inquiries
- Strong team working and communication skills
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office, Windows and NetSuite or similar ERP system
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to clear required background check
- Undergraduate degree
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This position is remote and open to residents of the 50 states and D.C.
Compensation & Benefits: Stride, Inc. considers a person’s education, experience, and qualifications, as well as the position’s work location, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value when determining a new employee’s salary level. Salaries will differ based on these factors, the position’s level and expected contribution, and the employee’s benefits elections.
- We anticipate this position will pay between $20.77 to $32.34 per hour. Eligible employees may receive a bonus. This salary is not guaranteed, as an individual’s compensation can vary based on several factors. These factors include, but are not limited to, geographic location, experience, training, education, and local market conditions. Stride offers a robust benefits package for eligible employees that can include health benefits, retirement contributions, and paid time off.
The above job is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor. All employment is at-will as governed by the law of the state where the employee works. It is further understood that the at-will nature of employment is one aspect of employment that cannot be changed except in writing and signed by an authorized officer.
Stride, Inc. is a Federal Contractor, an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status age, or genetics, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities