The vision of Smile Doctors is our people-first culture which creates an environment of passionate, caring Team Members dedicated to providing fun and encouraging relationships with each other and our patients. Smile Doctors offers every Team Member the opportunity to be a part of something bigger. We focus on the importance of the individual and recognize that each person on our Team has something great to offer. We recognize talents and strengths and take care to nurture those abilities to help our Team Members grow into successful people in their careers, in our organization, and beyond.
We are looking for a Cash Proof Specialist to join our team.
If you are looking for an opportunity to be a part of a growing company and industry leader, Smile Doctors is the place for you. We operate the largest national network of orthodontic clinics with locations in more than 20 states. At Smile Doctors, we excel at providing exceptional patient care.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Short and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) plan
- 3 weeks paid time off in your first year + paid holidays
- Discounts on braces and clear aligners for you and your family members
What You’ll Do
- Reconciles daily Accounts Receivables to bank deposits
- Ensures all patient payments are appropriately deposited
- Alerts RCM leadership of any AR payments not appropriately deposited
- Alerts RCM team members of payment posting errors
- Informs Operations leadership of any missing cash payments
- Stays current with weekly reporting and policy changes
What You’ll Need
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft office, entering data or processing information required
- Ability to handle high volume workload with tight time frames