For people drawn to serving others through their work, PSCU is a place to thrive, as we serve our credit union members best by taking care of each other first.
PSCU is a proud recipient of the 2023 Gallup Exceptional Workplace Award and has been named to the Forbes list of America’s Best Midsize Employers 2023! These recognitions reflect the strength of our culture and core values, which help PSCU grow, evolve and foster a highly engaged workforce.
If you want to help shape an industry, challenge yourself, and invest in your own future, this is the place for you. PSCU is a highly accessible environment where you’re empowered to think on your feet, work from your heart, and discover the very best version of your professional and personal self. “Our Momentum. Your Moment.”
This application is the first step in seizing your moment.
Case Management Rep-
Remote Opportunity with Flexible Work Schedules
- 10/29/2023 Start date
- This role is a remote position.
- Pay Up to $15-$19.08 target rate based on experience
- Annual Bonus
- Virtual Training Schedule: Instructor led between 8am to 6pm EST for up to 6 weeks
- Flex Shifts: Subject to leadership approval, Flex your schedule during core business hours MON- FRI between 6am to 8pm. Flex shifts are earned through good work performance and as business needs require
- Overtime: This role may require occasional overtime based on business needs
This position processes incoming fraud/non-fraud disputes within the PSCU dispute platform; leveraging basic knowledge of Card Association Guidelines and timeframes to process chargebacks and recover funds on behalf of the cardholder/credit union while minimizing liability and risk for the company.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Performs chargeback/dispute resolution processing and handles dispute inquiries, provide supporting documentation in various systems while minimizing risk for the company.
- Review electronic documentation produced from various sources to code transactions as fraud/non-fraud disputes within the PSCU processing platform.
- Review, research and initiate the resolution of dispute inquiries from cardholders, credit unions, merchants and internal departments.
- Handle all aspects of the dispute process in compliance with Visa/MasterCard, federal and state rules and regulations.
- Send written communication to members and Credit Unions to provide case status or retrieve additional information to continue with the case.
- Identify matching authorization and validate transaction type within various PSCU systems based on knowledge of the Card.
- Analyze transactions to identify fraud and Non-fraud dispute types to determine reason codes.
- Pay attention to details to mitigate financial losses, review merchants’ response, and recover funds on behalf of members.
- Create freeform letters on behalf of the Credit Union to the member to update current status of dispute.
- Handle/resolve non-posted items, retrieval projects and authorization chargebacks.
- Monitor and trouble shoot daily workflow and make recommendations to management based upon volumes and trends.
- Ensure compliance with federal and state regulations in resolving issues.
- Discern when follow up with cardholder for additional documentation is needed and take the appropriate actions.
- Responsible to process de-conversion and conversion files and will need to be adept at reading dispute/fraud processing reports as well as knowledgeable of trailing activity
- Utilize multiple resources to validate fraud/non-fraud dispute reason code(s) for accuracy before submitting as well as troubleshooting errors.
- Provide back up to documentation services when requested, to meet departmental SLA’s
- Provide back up to the Relationship Team when requested, to meet departmental SLA’s
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Associates Degree in a related field or equivalent combination of education and/or experience preferred.
- Minimum one (1) years customer service experience required.
- Minimum one (1) year working in payments preferred.
- General knowledge of card Brand (Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discover) processing preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Demonstrate behaviors based on PSCU values: Excellence, Innovation, Leadership, Passion and Trust.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to explain confusing and complicated topics in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written formats and give presentations utilizing various audiovisual support aids
- Ability to manage multiple projects, work in fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines
- Demonstrate excellent analytical and quantitative skills, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to exercise discretion and good judgment in making decisions
- Proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet computer software applications
- Ability to travel as needed to successfully perform position responsibilities
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of materials handled
- Ability to be flexible and work under high pressure in a complex environment
- Access to 50mps download speeds for home office.
- Access to a smart device (phone or tablet) with OS version 6.0 or greater or for Apple device IOS version 11.0 or greater. (device cannot be rooted or jail broken)
- Remote employees are required to have access to a secure and quiet environment during working hours
- The ability to hardwire connect to an Internet modem via an Ethernet cord. A standard Ethernet cord can be provided by PSCU
- Ability and willingness to keep webcam on when required for training or other business needs.
- You must have a valid mailing address to receive your equipment, we can not ship to a PO BOX.
PSCU is committed to pay equity and a competitive benefits package. The hiring amount for this position based on relevant experience and internal equity; the pay range is:$31,800.00
*Note: The amount shown is based on full time annual salary and would be prorated based on role.
In addition this position is eligible for an incentive plan, based on performance.
At PSCU, everything we do recognizes the fact that our employees are our most important asset. That’s why we are committed to a work/life integration that goes above and beyond to ensure that you have quality time at home with your family and/or to pursue outside interests and aspirations. We back this up with generous PTO, the opportunity to work remotely, flexible scheduling, and a management team that understands how to adjust when the unexpected curveballs of life happen.
Check out the comprehensive benefits PSCU has to offer that further solidifies our reputation as a company that just “gets it” when it comes to balancing life’s planned and unplanned events while equipping you with all the tools for growth.
- Beautiful, state-of-the-art campus
- Endless opportunities for advancement
- Competitive wages
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
Our benefits package includes:
- Medical with telemedicine, no-cost diabetes supply program, and expert medical opinion services
- Dental and Vision
- Basic and Optional Life Insurance
- Company Paid Disability Insurance
- 401k (with employer match)
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA) with company provided contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Supplemental Insurance
- Legal Plan
- Pet Insurance
- Adoption Assistance Plan
- Mental Health and Well-being: Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Mental health and Well-being: Virtual mental health support and resources
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness program
- Back-up child care program
- Benefits are subject to generally applicable eligibility, waiting period, contribution, and other requirements and conditions.