If you want to be part of changing healthcare to better serve patients, you are in the right place. With Vituity you will join a team of individuals dedicated to our culture of caring and work to develop and implement innovative solutions, while tackling some of the healthcare industry’s most challenging situations from the inside.
Join the Vituity Team. At Vituity, our core values matter. We embody a Culture of Caring by approaching every human interaction with compassion and heart. With a Servant Leadership philosophy, we focus on what we can accomplish when we put our patients and colleagues first. An Ownership Mentality means we all have mutual accountability to drive positive change for Vituity as a whole. Finally, our focus on Innovation enables all of us to re-imagine healthcare and bring about lasting change. Ultimately, we are unified around the common purpose of transforming healthcare to improve lives, and we believe everyone has a role to play in that. Help us shape the future of healthcare.
Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities at 450 practice locations across the country, serving 8 million patients a year. With Vituity, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- Thoroughly reviews account notes and details in accordance to resolve the account.
- Completes accounts receivable related Activity Codes for all payers.
- Works with various payers on special projects, as assigned.
- Processes write-off accounts.
- Identifies trends with payers and communicates to leadership team.
- Completes payer correspondence resulting in resolution of account.
- Completes patient correspondence resulting in resolution of account.
- Completes denials and rejections for various payers resulting in resolution of account.
- Identifies payer trends and effectively communicate to leadership team.
- Creates and interprets various reports to identify trends, work special projects, and resolve outstanding payer challenges.
- Analyzes various reports as assigned to make decisions on appropriate follow-up actions.
- Completes account financial classification as needed.
- Completes write-offs and bad address, as needed.
- Training fellow team members as needed or requested.
Performs related duties as required.
Required Experience and Competencies
- High school diploma or GED required.
- One or more years of experience in Accounts Receivable or Billing Operations required.
- Prior experience working in the healthcare industry desired.
- Knowledge of Accounts Receivable processes and procedures in a specialist role.
- Knowledge of all payer Financial Classifications including AR management, denial management, and correspondence.
- Ability to make phone calls seeking account resolution.
- Ability to read and interpret Explanation of Benefits (EOB) from various payers.
- Ability to communicate trends to leadership team clearly.
- Ability to problem solve challenges that may not be previously outlined in a payer manual.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply basic math concepts.
- Ability to calculate payer allowable vs. payment and takes necessary follow-sup action.
- Ability to prioritize workflow and work autonomously.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally.
- Ability to analyze, interpret, and create various billing related reports.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Ability to comply with RCM billing policies and procedures.
Even when you are working remotely, you are an important part of the Vituity Community. We offer plenty of opportunities to engage with other Vitans through a variety of virtual meet-and-greets, events and seminars.
- Monthly wellness events and programs such as yoga, HIIT classes, and more
- Trainings to help support and advance your professional growth
- Team building activities such as virtual scavenger hunts and holiday celebrations
- Flexible work hours
- Opportunities to attend Vituity community events including LGBTQ+ History, Día de los Muertos Celebration, Money Management/Money Relationship, and more.
Benefits & Beyond*
Vituity cares about the whole you. With our comprehensive benefits package, we are mindful of what matters most, and support your needs of today and your plans for the future.
- Superior health plan options
- Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA, Life and AD&D coverage, and more
- Top Tier 401(k) retirement savings plans that offers a $1.20 match for every dollar up to 6%
- Outstanding Paid Time Off: Four weeks’ vacation, Paid holidays, Sabbatical
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Professional and Career Development Program
- EAP, travel assistance and identify theft included
- Wellness program
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives including LGBTQ+ History, Día de los Muertos Celebration, Money Management/Money Relationship, and more.
- Purpose-driven culture focused on improving the lives of our patients, communities, and employees.
Salary range is $18.00 – $18.50 per hour. Please speak to a recruiter for more information.
We are unified around the common purpose of transforming healthcare to improve lives and we believe everyone has a role to play in that. We know that when we work together across sites and specialties as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you are looking to make a difference, from clinical to corporate, Vituity is the place to do it. Come grow with us.