NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Provider Data Management Processor – REMOTE to join our team in the United States (US).
- Analyzing and processing provider transactions in accordance with plan provisions.
- Should follow the policy and procedure which is defined by the customer.
- Secure the PHI information. – Established working knowledge and application of a specialized technical skills.
- Understands how work impacts results for their area.
- Demonstrates knowledge of internal operations and develops relationships to facilitate workflow.
- Knowledge of related regulations and standards.
- Strong understanding of current processes and procedures and may identify opportunities for improvement.
- Completes a wide range of tasks and assignments.
- Projects and assignments are typically non-routine and variable in nature.
- Resolves more complex situations by applying demonstrated knowledge and skills generally acquired through job experience.
- High School Diploma/GED
- 3+ years of Excel experience
- 3+ years of recent experience with a Healthcare Provider (Hospital, Physician, Clinic, etc.)
- Desirable – Experience in Provider Data: Management/Maintenance/Verification/Enrollment/Analytics, Credentialing, or Medical Billing & Coding
- Desirable – Experience in Facets and/or Access