Lemonade completely reinvented how insurance works. As a customer-centric tech company, we created an insurance experience that is smart, instant, and delightful.
At Lemonade, you’ll be working with a group of like-minded makers, who get a kick out of moving fast and delivering great products. We surround ourselves with some of the smartest, most motivated, creative people who are filled with positive energy and good karma.
Unlike most publicly traded companies, we’re nimble and efficient. We take pride in the fact that we still think and operate like a startup. We don’t care much about titles and hierarchy and instead focus on innovation, bold moves, and challenging the status quo.
We’re built as a lean, data-driven organization that relies on a common understating of objectives and goals to provide teams with autonomy and ownership. We don’t like spending our days in meetings and we skip committees altogether. At Lemonade, there’s no such thing as going over someone’s head. We have zero tolerance for bureaucracy, office politics, and lean-back personalities.
As a Public Benefit Corporation and a certified B-Corp, we deliver environmental and social impact using our products and tech. Through our Giveback program, we partner with organizations such as the ACLU, New Story, The Humane Society, Malala Fund, American Red Cross, 360.org, charity: water, and dozens of others, and have donated millions towards reforestation, education, animal rights, LGBTQ+ causes, access to water, and more.
What you’re applying for
We’re looking for a driven, detail-oriented state filing analyst who is eager to revolutionize pet insurance.
As part of the Insurance Operations team, you’ll work closely with our Insurance Product, Actuarial, and Underwriting experts to plan, assemble, and submit pet product filings for state department approval. You’ll also help drive our product and filing strategies by researching competitor filings and state regulations to make insightful recommendations.
In this role you’ll
- Manage the preparation and submission of ongoing regulator communications; manage the approval of rate, rule, and form filings; and communicate progress to key stakeholders
- Run point as the designated project manager for your assigned filings to ensure task ownership, completeness, and submission timeliness to keep the filing process on track
- Provide support to peer filings with an uncompromising focus on excellence to minimize errors and drive regulator transparency
- Leverage Lemonade and industry data to guide filing strategy and optimize results
- Take the lead to intake, organize, assign ownership, and respond to filing objections, with an eye on swift approval
- Oversee our document libraries and filing databases for completeness and accuracy
- Identify opportunities and implement enhancements to our filing processes to improve efficiency, increase quality and streamline best practices
What you’ll need
- 1 or more years of P&C insurance experience
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to navigate a fast-paced environment and prioritize tasks with competing deadlines
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or other relevant field, or equivalent experience
- At Lemonade we welcome candidates who are enthusiastic about learning and adapting to the exciting world of AI, as a commitment to ongoing growth in this field is a fundamental part of our culture
Lemonade’s US base salary range for this full-time position is $60,000 – $70,000 equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Speak to your recruiter to hear more about the specific salary range for your preferred location. APPLY HERE