Aira is a Visual Interpreting Service, an application that connects someone who is blind or low vision, via a video call, with a live, professionally-trained visual interpreter for on-demand assistance.
Our mission is to remove barriers and make the world more accessible with visual interpreting. Whatever the reason, whatever the need, we provide access to visual information, anytime, anywhere. We’re looking for a passionate Social Media Coordinator to help us share our vision with the world.
As a Social Media Coordinator at Aira Tech Corp, you will play a crucial role in shaping our online presence and engaging with our community. You will work closely with various teams to develop and implement social media strategies that promote our brand, share Access Partner and Explorer stories, and engage with our community. If you’re a creative, proactive, and socially-savvy individual who wants to make a positive impact, we want to hear from you!
- Manage and grow our social media platforms
- Create engaging content, including graphics, videos, and written posts.
- Develop and execute social media campaigns to drive brand awareness, engagement, and conversions.
- Monitor and respond to comments, messages, and mentions on social media in a timely and professional manner.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align social media efforts with marketing and communication strategies.
- Track and analyze social media performance metrics, and use insights to optimize content and strategy.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, social media best practices, and assistive technology developments.
- Proven experience in social media management and content creation, preferably in a tech or assistive technology context.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in using social media scheduling and analytics tools.
- Passion for design and storytelling .
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Passion for accessibility and a genuine desire to make a difference in the lives of individuals with visual impairments.
Salary: Competitive and commensurate with experience
- Opportunity to make an impact on a mission-driven business
- Low drama, hands on culture, not impeded by process, oversight or lack of courage
- A fun, dedicated, and hard-working team who are the magic behind our award-winning company
- Competitive salary with significant equity options
- Top-tier medical plan, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- We are powered by people
- We pursue excellence & hold ourselves accountable for results
- We embrace change and agility
- We act with integrity, transparency, dignity and respect
- We are champions of inclusion, diversity and accessibility
Aira’s Operating Principles
- Agility: We reconsider priorities and solutions when presented with new information, scenarios, and opportunities.
- Focus: We operate with a plan, based on our roadmap and aligned to our priorities.
- Diversity: We embrace a workplace that celebrates personal differences and the way those differences make us all stronger.
- Scalability: We expect and demand repeatable, documented processes to replace ad-hoc operations, so we can scale growth and support career movement.
- Fiscal Responsibility: We make financial (or investment) decisions using radical optimism coupled with disciplined, fiscal conservatism.
- Transparency: We (Employees and Agent Staff) engage in open, honest, and direct, 2-way communication because we trust one another.
- Corporate Social Responsibility: We support the community in matters related to health, employment and independent living. This includes making our service available as broadly as possible to support these commitments.