Employer: HealthMark Group
HealthMark Group is a leading provider of health IT solutions for healthcare providers across the country. By leveraging technology to reimagine the business of healthcare, HealthMark transforms administrative processes into seamless digital solutions. From patient intake technology supported by OTech, to HealthMark’s proprietary MedRelease platform for Release of Information, the company is pioneering an efficient, compliant, and patient-centric approach to support the entire spectrum of the patient information journey. HealthMark Group was founded in 2006 with corporate headquarters in Dallas, TX and has been named to both the Dallas 100 and the Inc. 5000 for multiple years in a row as one of the fastest growing companies in the region and in the country.
HealthMark Group is growing and looking for bright, energetic and motivated candidates to join our team. This is an entry level position and an exciting opportunity for someone looking to start their career with a fast-growing company.
Our Data Entry Quality Control role involves entering data from various sources into the company computer system for processing and management. A candidate working in data entry will need to efficiently manage a large amount of information that is often sensitive or confidential.
Entry level job duties include but not limited to:
- Preparing and sorting documents for data entry.
- Entering data into database software and checking to ensure the accuracy of the data that has been inputted.
- Resolving discrepancies in information and obtaining further information for incomplete documents.
- Reports directly to Quality Control/Data Entry Manager Team Lead and ROI Manager
- Completes Data Entry of all requests
- Records any relevant notes on specific requests for further/proper handling throughout the request life cycle
- Identify and accurately classify each request
- Uphold HealthMark Group’s values by following our C.R.A.F.T.
- Work quickly to meet the high-volume demand
- Computer literacy and familiarity with various computer programs such as MS Office (formal computer training may be advantageous in progressing in this career)
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of grammar and punctuation
- Ability to work to time constraints
When applying, it would be greatly appreciated if you would complete the assessment screening process. This helps us to set candidates apart and make more informed decisions.
Job Type: Full-time $14.00 to 15.00 per Hour