bout the team
Aryeo is building the next-gen platform to manage the real estate industry’s content and data. Our mission is to streamline real estate content throughout the industry – for those who generate it (photographers) and those who consume it (agents, brokers, etc). We already process over 1% of all US real estate transactions and are looking for customer focused individuals to join our rapidly growing team.
About the role
We are looking for a detail-oriented Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist to join our ShowingTime+ team and support our Aryeo customers. . The QA Specialist will play a vital role in evaluating and scoring interactions between team members and customers to ensure excellent service delivery and adherence to quality standards. The QA Specialist will also act as our new hire trainer to train and on board new hires. They will manage our knowledge base with edits and updates and ensure processes are documented. The ideal candidate will possess strong analytical skills, exceptional attention to detail, and a passion for maintaining high-quality interactions.
- Evaluate and score interactions between team members and customers, including phone calls, emails, and chat conversations.
- Implement and follow standardized evaluation criteria and guidelines to maintain consistency and fairness in scoring.
- Identify areas of improvement in the delivery of services and provide actionable feedback to team members, highlighting both strengths and areas for development.
- Collaborate with supervisors and managers to develop performance improvement plans based on evaluation results and trends.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure consistencies in expectations and resource material.
- Prepare reports on evaluation findings, including trends and areas requiring attention, and present them to the management team.
- Establish guidelines/benchmarks for adhoc coaching by Supervisors for low scores and recognition for high scores.
- Participate in team meetings and contribute insights and recommendations to enhance the overall customer experience.
- Facilitate great call model training with new hires
This role has been categorized as a Remote position. “Remote” employees do not have a permanent corporate office workplace and, instead, work from a physical location of their choice which must be identified to the Company. Employees may live in any of the 50 US States, with limited exceptions. In certain cases, an employee in a remote-designated job may need to live in a specific region or time zone to support customers or clients as part of their role.In California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York City and Washington the standard base pay range for this role is $28.10 – $44.90 Hourly. This base pay range is specific to California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York City and Washington and may not be applicable to other locations.In addition to a competitive base salary this position is also eligible for equity awards based on factors such as experience, performance and location. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location.
Who you are
- Experience as a QA Specialist, Quality Evaluator, or similar role is helpful, not required.
- Strong understanding of customer service principles and practices, along with Great Call Model
- Strong ShowingTime+(Dotloop, LMS, Showcase, Aryeo) product knowledge helpful
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills, with exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to provide constructive feedback to team members.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively, with excellent organizational skills.
- Proficiency in using evaluation tools and software, as well as Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Experience in a customer service or call center environment is a plus.
Get to know us
Zillow is reimagining real estate to make home a reality for more and more people.
As the most-visited real estate website in the United States, Zillow® and its affiliates help movers find and win their home through digital solutions, first class partners, and easier buying, selling, financing and renting experiences. Millions of people visit Zillow Group sites every month to start their home search, and now they can rely on Zillow to help make it easier to move. The work we do helps people get home and no matter what job you’re in, you will play a critical role in making home a reality for more and more people.
Our efforts to streamline the real estate transaction are supported by a deep-rooted culture of innovation, our passion to redefine the employee experience, a fundamental commitment to Equity and Belonging, and world-class benefits. These benefits include comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life, and disability coverages as well as parental leave, family benefits, retirement contributions, and paid time off. We’re also setting the standard for work experiences of the future, where our employees are supported in doing their best work and living a flexible, well-balanced life. But don’t just take our word for it. Read recent reviews on Glassdoor and recent recognition from multiple organizations, including: the 100 Best Companies to Work For, Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award, Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index, Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Corporate Equity Index, and TIME 100 Most Influential Companies list.
Zillow Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected].
Applicants who receive job offers from Zillow Group will be asked to sign a Proprietary Rights Agreement which includes confidentiality, intellectual property assignment, customer and employee non-solicitation, and non-competition provisions. If you are contacted for a role at Zillow Group and wish to review a copy of the Proprietary Rights Agreement prior to receiving an offer, you may request a copy from your Recruiter.