CohnReznick’s Administration department has an exciting opportunity on our Document Production Services team. We are looking for dynamic Temporary Proofreaders to support our various offices. Must be comfortable working in a virtual environment as the position is remote.
This is a temporary (seasonal) position with various shifts available from (ex: 7:30 – 4 PM, 8:30-5 PM, 11:30 – 8 PM, and 2:30 PM – 11 PM), Monday through Friday, with occasional overtime (weekday evenings and Saturdays). Evening OT & Saturday OT beginning Mid-February.
- Work-Life Blend: Our team members accrue up to 30 days of PTO depending on their level & take advantage of 17 paid holidays including two weeks off a year when all CR Team members take time off together (July 4th week and Thanksgiving week).
- Parental Leave: Our expanded leave is up to 8 weeks following the birth or placement of a child.
- Flexibility: Our team members have options of being fully virtual, hybrid or in the office based on theirs and the business needs. All full time or part time CR team members are offered a home office stipend upon onboarding to help them get setup at home.
- Diversity & Inclusion: Whether it’s through participation in our Employee Resource Groups such as CR BLAC, CR PRIDE, CR Women, VMA@CR, CR GREEN, FAMILIA@CR, AAPI@CR, CR CARES, our team members give back to the communities they live and work in.
- Total Rewards: We offer a competitive annual compensation, annual discretionary performance bonus, referral & client bonuses, spot bonus opportunities, 401k match with profit sharing contributions and incentive and support towards achieving the CPA licensure.
- Learning & Development: Our team members have access to learning opportunities focusing on technical, leadership, and success skills that support their growth and career advancement, not to mention the necessary resources to meet their compliance needs.
- Wellness resources: Our virtual care programs such as Headspace, Spring Health, Prevention Cloud, and Peerfit help support our team members’ mental and physical well-being.
- Performance Coach: Each CR Team member is aligned to a Performance Coach who will support them in establishing their goals and provide guidance and support along their career path of choice.
- The CR Friend: Your CR Friend will serve as a familiar face when you first join the firm and is someone you can always reach out to.
- Proofread client financial statements, proposals and special projects using Adobe Acrobat
- Possess the ability to proofread financial statements, proposals and special projects accurately and efficiently using proficient knowledge of proper business English, spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Communicate with supervisor and client on deadline and/or challenges with meeting deadlines.
- Maintain formatting consistency and writing standards for processing financial statements.
- Ensure quality control of assigned work.
- Special projects assigned by Supervisor, Senior Manager and/or National Director of Administration.
- High school diploma or equivalent, bachelor’s degree preferred; equivalent combination of relevant education and/or experience may be substituted.
- Minimum one year experience in a document production environment.
- Flexibility to work additional/overtime hours (evening and weekend) as required by workload.
- Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat software.
- Ability to learn, interpret, and apply a variety of complex policies and procedures with minimal guidance.
- Excellent communication skills and writing abilities: knowledge of correct English, grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Participate in proofreading training and pass test.
- Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and tight deadlines.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
After reviewing this job posting, are you hesitating to apply because you don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that we are less likely to apply to jobs unless we meet every single qualification. At CohnReznick, we are dedicated to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we still encourage you to apply.
You may be just the right candidate for this or one of our other roles.
CohnReznick is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive team to drive business results and create a better future every day for our team members, clients, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected] Please note: This email address is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and are not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
CohnReznick does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless such recruiters are currently engaged by CohnReznick Talent Acquisition Team by way of a written agreement to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the understanding that CohnReznick will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.