Employer: Under Armour
Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries and think beyond what is expected. Together our teammates are unified by our values and are grounded in our vision to inspire you with performance solutions you never knew you needed but can’t imagine living without.
The Payroll Coordinator is responsible for performing administrative tasks to support payroll processing globally. The role will maintain garnishment administration and support our Regional Payroll Teams with teammate inquiries. The Payroll Coordinator will also focus and contribute to the overall teammate experience from the Payroll Department.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
This position will manage administrative tasks in support of our global payroll processing; other duties may be assigned.
- Manage garnishment administration and reporting requirements
- Maintain Unclaimed Property reporting and teammate corrections for the US
- Support the data entry for tax elections, working status changes, and teammate banking details
- Maintain banking transaction resolutions
- Intake, log, and direct all correspondence related to payroll tax inquiries
- Collecting, remit and reconcile all required data for third-party agency reporting
- Respond to general teammate inquiries
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Excellent customer service focus and experience; responds promptly to requests for service and assistance from teammates
- Communicates well both verbally and in writing with team members across the organization
- Attentive to details and follows through on assigned tasks effectively and efficiently
- Demonstrates cross-cultural sensitivity and ability to work with people of across our global population
- Strong organizational skills, and ability to effectively disseminate information in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to work well both independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment
Education And / Or Experience
- 1-3 years of experience in Payroll or HR, preferred
- Location: This position is fully remote with a preference for this individual to reside within commuting distance from our global headquarters in Baltimore, MD
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite