Greystar is looking for dedicated and hard-working individuals who want to help us continue to be the best as what we do. Today, we are the largest rental housing operator and developer in the US and one of the largest global investment management companies, delivering industry-leading services to investors, clients, and residents. We offer unrivaled professional development and career growth opportunities to our team members and look forward to welcoming you to Greystar, where our people are what make us the Global Leader in Rental Housing.
The Operations and Financial Analyst- Owned Asset Support/Student supports the execution of strategies for achieving operational excellence by generating and analyzing reports on the Company’s performance, and providing management and others with data and input to formulate strategies, programs, and actions for improving operating and financial results.
Experience with Entrata, Yardi Voyager 7S and Microsoft Office applications are highly preferred for this role.
- Leads and/or participates in project teams to implement process improvements and programs targeted to increase revenue, reduce costs, promote efficiencies, and improve the overall performance of the assigned portfolio
- Supports the development and implementation of new applications, programs, and other innovative business practices that drive increased revenue, client/customer satisfaction, efficiencies, and overall process improvements, and provides operational support to ensure the continued success of these efforts.
- Monthly and/or quarterly performance analysis and reporting to senior management and/or client(s) regarding financial performance
- Leads budget training classes for Community Managers and RPMs, provides ongoing support for Foresight budget platform
Other responsibilities may include:
- Compiles and analyzes the Company’s financial information to prepare operating and financial reports, summaries, and business plans for management, and creates equity and financing packages summarizing the highlights, requirements, market information, and other financial data for corporate decisions.
- Gathers data and develops reports and trend analyses on rent-levels and occupancy figures by performing analysis of rent appropriateness to determine recommendations to improve financial levels.
- Assists in completing and preparing rolling 5-year strategic plans, may coordinate underwriting process for large and opportunistic transactions, and assist in overseeing investment and coinvestment programs.
- Prepares and reviews budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents and researches and resolves discrepancies as necessary.
- Performs market surveys for due diligence by preparing metrics, comparing and analyzing data, and finalizing roll- ups for audits. Operations and Financial Analyst- Owned Asset Support/Student 2
- Completes various financial, accounting, administrative, and other reports and analysis, and performs other duties as assigned or as necessary
The annual salary range for this position is $85,000.00 – $95,000.00
Compensation is based on geographic location and individual pay decisions will vary based on demonstrated job related skills, knowledge, experience, education, certifications, etc.
Corporate Positions: In addition to the base salary, may be eligible for an annual performance bonus that is based on individual and company performance.
Onsite Property Positions: In addition to the base salary, may be eligible for a discretionary weekly, monthly and/or quarterly bonus based on budget.
Greystar seeks to attract, recruit, advance and retain top talent. Greystar’s compensation strategy is tailored to appropriately reward the skillset and experience that a team member will bring to the organization.
Robust Benefits Offered for Full-time Team Members:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- 401(k) with Company Match (eligibility required)
- Short-term & Long-term Disability
- Critical Illness/Accident/Hospital Indemnity Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Paid Time Off: Time off benefits include vacation, holidays, personal days, and sick time and parental leave
For Union and Prevailing Wage roles compensation and benefits may vary from the listed information above due to Collective Bargaining Agreements and/or local governing authority. APPLY HERE