DurationOpen Until FilledWork RemoteYesDescription
Let’s do great things, together
Founded in Oregon in 1955, Moda is proud to be a company of real people committed to quality. Today, like then, we’re focused on building a better future for healthcare. That starts by offering outstanding coverage to our members, compassionate support to our community and comprehensive benefits to our employees. It keeps going by connecting with neighbors to create healthy spaces and places, together.
Provide accurate quality assurance auditing of pre and post enrollment, billing and reconciliation functions as performed by Membership Accounting specialists of all levels. Track and report on quality trending as it relates to specific specialists as well as department level production.
- Medical, Dental, Pharmacy, and Vision Coverage
- PTO and Paid Holidays
Required Skills, Experience, & Education:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-2 years quality review experience in a health insurance environment, preferably in a Membership Accounting (enrollment, billing & reconciliation) department preferred.
- Demonstrate strong, effective, and diplomatic interpersonal skills with employees of all levels and participate effectively as a team player.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, and ability to navigate web-based programs.
- Excellent reading, verbal, and written communication skills, and the ability to interact professionally, patiently, and courteously with others.
- Good analytical, problem solving, decision making and organizational, and detail-oriented skills with ability to shift priorities.
- Ability to come in to work on time and on a daily basis. Maintain attendance above company standards.
- Maintain confidentiality and project a professional business presence and appearance.
- Audit enrollments, billings and reconciliation daily using statistically valid sampling methodology, using prescribed audit criteria. Performs simple adjustments as necessary.
- Ensures departmental quality assurance standards, employer group Statement of Work, and State and Federal Regulations are adhered to through auditing all Membership Accounting Specialist duties.
- Conduct in-depth enrollment, billing, and reconciliation on performance groups, as well as focused audits for specifically identified situations or specialists on a scheduled basis.
- Prepares required monthly and/or quarterly reports for specific group performance guarantees, production, and accuracy results.
- Identify trends from audit results and recommend improvements to increase overall quality.
- Creates and updates documentation, department procedures, and resource materials as needed.
- Responsible for quality and continuous improvement within job scope.
- Contributes to and supports the company’s quality initiatives by encouraging team and individual contributions toward the company’s quality improvement efforts.
- Fosters and atmosphere of team spirit and portrays an outgoing and positive attitude with peers, Moda and BHS Leadership, Customers, trainees, and Specialists.
- Responsible for regularly scheduled operational audits of staff members for your respective team and product line.
- Other duties as assigned
Moda Health seeks to allow equal employment opportunities for all qualified persons without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law.
For more information regarding accommodations please direct your questions to [email protected].Pay Range$22.00 Hourly to $25.25 Hourly