Employer: CORA Physical Therapy
Ignite Your Career With CORA!
CORA Physical Therapy provides a full range of services for clients with orthopedic problems, work related injuries, sport injuries and various neuromuscular and neurological conditions. Our community is built on the passion and experience of clinicians who thrive with CORA and embrace our commitment to Treating Everyone Right.
As a Medical Transcriptionist, you will work with the therapists to transcribe the evaluations and daily notes of referrals received from Bardavon and transfer them into the approved EMR, bNotes.
Our ideal candidate has strong time management and organizational skills, as well as high proficiency in data entry and management. This is a remote role.
- Efficiently and accurately transcribe provider documentation into the bNotes system after evaluation is completed.
- Perform clerical and data entry functions for therapists as it relates to Bardavon referrals and bNotes.
- Accurately navigate and record information from the Employee Medical Record (EMR).
- Must comply with all information management, HIPAA, confidentiality, and patient right standards.
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal skills including composure, diplomacy, and the ability to interact with a diverse patient population.
- Understand and follow all CORA Values and Business Principals.
- Independently & successfully manage the referral load using time management and organization skills.
- Answer emails promptly.
- All other duties and responsibilities as outlined by the Sr. Regional Work Comp Specialist.
- Minimum of High School diploma required
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred
- Prior transcription/coding experience preferred, but not required
Not only is our benefits package the most comprehensive in our industry, we are consistently seeking new programs to enhance our offerings. Here’s a taste:
- Dental, Vision, and Medical Insurance
- Competitive Salary
- Retirement & Savings Plan
- Career Opportunity within our network
- Possible Relocation Assistance
We’re looking for exceptional talent to join us – be a part of our elite team of clinicians and apply today. With hundreds of locations in the Southeast, Mid-Atlantic and Midwest, there’s sure to be the perfect fit for you