About Darwin Homes
At Darwin Homes, we fundamentally believe that the rental experience is broken. Too often, property management—serving as the middleman between investors and residents—often means shoddy service, hidden fees, and inefficient processes that shortchange everybody involved.
Darwin was built to make residents’ and owners’ lives easier through an innovative ecosystem of technologies. We have created the best product in the market for residents to discover, tour and lease their future home; and for owners to have complete peace of mind from our modern management and leasing services built around our core values of transparency and professionalism. Darwin Homes is the destination for single-family rental services for property owners and residents.
The Darwin Homes team is composed of a diverse set of alumni from DoorDash, Square, Facebook, Apple, LinkedIn, and other top technology companies. The founders and executive team have over 30+ years of combined experience in scaling disruptive technology and operations-focused businesses.
Darwin Homes was backed by top Silicon Valley venture capital (Khosla, Fifth Wall) and was acquired by Pagaya Technologies, a publicly traded company, in early 2023. Pagaya is an AI/ML data technology company with offices in Tel Aviv, New York, and Austin.
Darwin Homes is growing fast and we’re looking for a highly motivated, intelligent, and passionate Listing Specialist to join our team. We’re growing fast, and growth means the challenges we’ll work on together will change as we lead Darwin through new and different phases.
What You’ll Do
- Manage all aspects of digital rental property listings
- Ensure the prospects’ first impressions of Darwin’s online rental presence are clear, accurate, and positive
- Duties include completing listing paperwork, posting to MLS, and executing on a marketing plan
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Ensure listing accuracy across the Darwin platform and partner pages
- Support and collaborate with client team and leasing team leadership
- Other duties as assigned
What You’ll Have
- Organized and highly detail-oriented
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, which may include evenings and weekends on occasion
- Ability to comfortably navigate new technology; competency in MS Office, Google Suites, Slack
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- 2+ years of property management experience preferred
$45,000 – $65,000 a year