Employer: Green Dot Corporation
We’re looking for talented professionals, anywhere in the United States, to join us in bringing smart money management and payment solutions to everyone’s fingertips.
At Green Dot, we are evolving to a new and permanent Work from Anywhere model designed to maximize the benefits of remote work, promote and enable a strong culture of performance and connectedness, and attract the best and brightest talent who align with our entrepreneurial spirit and mission.
I want the best and brightest people we can find to join our team to help us be successful, and you can live anywhere you want. What COVID did was force a mind shift; we see how productive we are working from anywhere and how much our employees love it. It’s more important to be productive than be busy. If you force people to come to an office every day, then everybody’s going to try to be busy, Dan Henry, President & CEO. (quoted in CNBC)
- Fulfill and respond to assigned subpoenas within established internal and agency due dates
- Contact requesting agency for questions regarding subpoena.
- Ensure prepared response is timely and returned to requesting agency.
- Review incoming subpoenas to determine if properly served.
- Follow internal processes to ensure subpoena is properly responded to and all established procedures are followed.
- Properly notate case management system with required information for tracking purposes.
- Review, investigate and respond to Law Enforcement inquiries as needed.
- Key and input subpoena request as received into case management system.
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested from management.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in financial services, data entry, or operations support role, preferably in a subpoena fulfillment or risk operational related role.
- Must have excellent communication skills in all areas in person, in writing and on the telephone.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (including Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint);
- Must be organized, efficient, and professional.
- Must be extremely detail oriented.