Braintrust is a user-owned talent network that connects you with great jobs with no fees or membership costs—so you keep 100% of what you earn.
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
When you join Braintrust, you will be invited to a screening process for Braintrust to learn more about your previous work experiences. Once completed, you will have access to the employer for this role and other top companies that seek high-quality talent. Apply to this job to kick off the process.
- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C – see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote – United States (TimeZone: EST, PST/CIST, CST | Partial overlap)
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $40 – $100/hr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40h/week – Long term
- BRAINTRUST JOB ID: 6807
Who Our Client Is Looking For
They want skilled illustrators who are experienced, enthusiastic, creative, and versatile to help capture, develop, and create new and innovative ideas. This person’s work will represent our client’s projects and brands, and will become an extension of the spirit of their efforts.
- Prior work experience as an Illustrator, graphic designer, or similar
- Portfolio of completed illustrations / works
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to pivot and work on multiple projects at the same time
- Professional experience using CAD software
- Drawing, color, and digital drawing skills
- Knowledge of image editing and design software (i.e. Figma, Adobe Illustrator / Photoshop)
- Strong conceptual and artistic skills
- Able to clearly communicate challenges with expectations and / or deadlines
- Experience with 3D and VR
What you’ll be working on
About Our Client
Our client is a forward thinking, hard-working, web3 team — building a future where art, tech, games, and community collide.
What You Should be Able to Do
- Brainstorm with the team to come up with creative ideas
- Prepare, design, and propose rough draft illustrations for project needs
- Define any time constraints or roadblocks as early in the process as possible
- Refine image designs using illustration software
- Be able to enhance design concepts
- Apply complex isometric techniques to add perspective to design shapes
- Ensure that illustrations meet specified color and quality standards
- Format final illustrations using CAD software