Bring your heart to CVS Health. Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
Under general supervision, drafts, reviews, and edits medical, dental and vision plan document amendments. This position will support plan document needs for renewal business by creating plan amendments and summaries of benefits and coverage (SBC’s).
- 3-5 years with extensive plan writing experience supporting self-funded or fully insured plans.
- Must be an independent, critical thinker wo is a self-starter and deadline driven.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy performing at high levels in a fast paced and constantly changing work environment.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, SharePoint and Outlook applications.
- Insurance industry and benefit experience is preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in medical, dental and vision benefits.
- Knowledge and experience in benefit terminology.
- General understanding of compliance and regulatory issues (ERISA, HIPAA, ACA, COBRA).
- Organizes time efficiently to ensure that tasks are completed to meet or exceed deadlines.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. or equivalent work experience preferred.
The typical pay range for this role is:
$17.00 – $27.90
This pay range represents the base hourly rate or base annual full-time salary for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual base salary offer will depend on a variety of factors including experience, education, geography and other relevant factors. This position is eligible for a CVS Health bonus, commission or short-term incentive program in addition to the base pay range listed above.
In addition to your compensation, enjoy the rewards of an organization that puts our heart into caring for our colleagues and our communities. The Company offers a full range of medical, dental, and vision benefits. Eligible employees may enroll in the Company’s 401(k) retirement savings plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan is also available for eligible employees. The Company provides a fully-paid term life insurance plan to eligible employees, and short-term and long term disability benefits. CVS Health also offers numerous well-being programs, education assistance, free development courses, a CVS store discount, and discount programs with participating partners. As for time off, Company employees enjoy Paid Time Off (“PTO”) or vacation pay, as well as paid holidays throughout the calendar year. Number of paid holidays, sick time and other time off are provided consistent with relevant state law and Company policies.