Since 1869 we’ve connected people through food they love. Our history was created by remarkable people, ideas, and innovations. It serves as inspiration and foundation for our future success. We’re proud to be stewards of amazing brands that people trust. We foster a culture of belonging where people come first, and diversity is embraced. And we live our values, always, while setting the highest standards for performance.
Here, you will make a difference every day. You will be part of a dynamic, collaborative, and competitive team. You will be supported to build a rewarding career with opportunities to grow, innovate and inspire. Make history with us.
What role will you play? How will you make history with Campbell’s? Apply today!
Garnishment Analyst– Enterprise Payroll Services
Imagine…working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
This position will provide payroll operational support as it relates to daily operations for garnishments, wage and hour compliance for a multi-state, multi-pay fast paced environment to include all U.S., Canadian and Puerto Rico populations. This role will support Payroll operations relating to the garnishment process, ensuring compliance and controls, oversee third party vendor. Partner closely with the vendor to ensure compliance, controls, process, system upgrades, projects and year-end closing including internal and external auditors. An important aspect of this role is to recommend, implement and oversee process, compliance of the vendor. An orientation towards problem solving, ability to prioritize and manage against deadlines are critical to this role.
Serve as the Payroll operations garnishment Analyst spanning over all payroll companies within the organization. Participate in analysis, communication, testing to outsourced vendors, agencies, internal functions to deliver accurate and timely payrolls. Partner with internal and external departments to identify gaps, deliver compliance, demonstrate best practices with outsourced suppliers and systems. Implement payroll process updates to drive change. Work with functional partners for testing and implement solutions to achieve business goals. Provide support to employees and teams to improve overall customer service and effectiveness. Partner with functions and outsourced vendors to support projects, initiatives, fiscal and year-end requirements, daily audit, process and controls functions to manage an outsourced vendor. Conduct operational analysis and audits to resolve issues in a proactive and positive environment, promoting trust among the customers, while maintaining the highest level of customer service.
- Analyze and auditor of garnishments, tracking activity and engaging with agencies.
- Performance metrics, ensuring service level agreements are in line with the Human Resources Service Delivery principles.
- Manage related controls, process improvements, system upgrades, projects and year-end closing including internal and external auditors.
- An orientation towards problem solving, managing priorities, in depth knowledge of payroll operations, garnishments laws and compliance requirements. Exhibit a sense of urgency are critical attributes needed in this role.
- Knowledge within gross to net calculations, payroll taxes, general ledger and their impact on the financials.
- Drive and develop recommendations and managing improvement initiatives across end-to-end payroll including FLSA and policy.
- Active role in special payroll processes which includes planning, development and analysis for special payrolls (off-cycles, bonuses, long-term incentive payouts, annual merit increases) as it relates to garnishments.
- Responsible for service and customer service metrics for payroll including performance management to support operating model.
- Support tiered support model (Tier 2, Tier3) for payroll delivery including customer service and on-going maintenance.
- Subject matter expert for payroll operational issues, focused on garnishment reporting.
- Ability to navigate effectively in a highly matrixed organization with multiple deadlines and projects.
- Interact with all levels of employees, tax agencies, outsourced vendors in an effective manner.
- Ability to work independently and part of a team to develop and implement solutions, after diagnosing issues serving as subject matter expert.
- Oversee all aspects outsourced vendor, third-party supplier groups.
- Advanced garnishment knowledge for state requirements to ensure payroll accuracy and tax compliance related to accountability for driving supplier’s overall performance, continuous improvements, and corporate initiatives, tax updates, set-ups, system enhancements.
Qualifications (Education & Experience)
- CPP (Certified Payroll Professional) preferred
- BS or BA with concentration in accounting, finance, or tax
- Minimum of 5 years of payroll operations experience- Garnishments
- Advanced multi-state payroll, multi-pay cycle processing, payroll tax and accounting skills experience
- Minimum of 5 years payroll experience in a large, multi-state manufacturing environment preferred
- ADP Services required
- Workday (Payroll) experience, preferred
- Larger payroll platform experience required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools (Power Point and Excel)
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects and work with other teams to meet deadlines
- Ability to remain flexible, positive and enthusiastic to change and new assignments
- Applicant must demonstrate:
o Detail orientation
o Continuous improvement/problem solving orientation
o Analytical/systemic thinking (understand and anticipate process upstream and downstream implications)
o Strong communication & collaboration (effectively work with internal and external partners)
o Ability to Manage 3rd parties
o Effective Prioritization & Sense of urgency
Compensation and Benefits:
The target base salary range for this full-time, salaried position is between