ARE YOU READY TO TAKE YOUR CAREER TO NEW HEIGHTS? ARE YOU SEEKING A NEW CHALLENGE IN A DYNAMIC SECTOR?
This is a very exciting and highly innovative time here at Outside.
OUR TRUE NORTH:
Outside Interactive, Inc., the premier hub for active lifestyle enthusiasts, offers best-in-class content and experiences to more than 70 million of the world’s most passionate outdoor, wellness, and endurance enthusiasts every month. We inspire a broad and diverse audience to do the activities they love with great enjoyment, inspiration, and knowledge and are dedicated to making real changes in the outdoor and fitness industries. Day after day, story after story, Outside Interactive, Inc., proves that a hike, a climb, a run, a ride, a day skiing, or a yoga practice can change lives – and change the world.
This Describes You
We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Editorial Email Producer to join our team, focusing on delivering engaging email newsletters for a diverse range of brands within the outdoor space. As an Email Producer, you will play an important role in building, scheduling, and reporting on email campaigns to effectively reach our target audience and hit established KPIs.
This role is a part-time hourly position
- Email Campaign Management: Utilize email marketing tools to build and schedule newsletters, considering segmentation strategies and personalized content to enhance audience engagement.
- Quality Assurance: Conduct thorough testing of email campaigns to ensure accurate rendering across various devices and email clients, as well as compliance with industry standards.
- Analytics and Reporting: Monitor and analyze email performance metrics, providing insightful reports to optimize future campaigns. Use data-driven insights to enhance targeting, open rates, click-through rates, and overall campaign success.
- Campaign Optimization: Implement A/B testing and other optimization strategies to continually improve the effectiveness of email campaigns, adapting to industry trends and best practices.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Work closely with cross-functional teams, including editorial and design teams to ensure seamless integration of email campaigns with overall marketing initiatives.
- Detail-oriented with great time management skills
- 3+ years of overall experience
- Knowledge of the outdoor industry and a passion for outdoor activities is a plus
- Email marketing experience (Hubspot experience is a plus)
- Some experience with reporting and being able to identify email marketing trends
We are unable to sponsor or transfer a Visa for this position
Fully remote jobs that can be performed in Boulder, Colorado: Employees can expect to be paid an hourly rate of pay between $22.00 – $28.00 per hour. Additional compensation may include a bonus or commission . Additional benefits include health care, vision, dental, retirement, Flexible Time Away, sick leave, and more. This salary range is merely an estimate and may vary based on an applicant’s location, market data/ranges, an applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications, and other relevant factors. APPLY HERE