Come join one of 2022’s Best Places to Work in the heart of downtown Austin, as part of one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the city, the state and far beyond.
Brightpearl is the number one Retail Operating System for brands and retailers. We manage everything after the buy button’ so that our customers can focus on growing fearlessly. People First is one of our core company values, so before we get too into your day to day, here’s a taster of what we bring to the table:
- The opportunity to work with talented people
- A transparent leadership team
- Flexible working and generous holiday allowances
- A diverse and inclusive workplace
- Fantastic progression opportunities in a high growth business
And that’s not all. Check out our other perks and benefits to see what else we offer!
We will not be sponsoring any visas at this time. Remote candidates will be considered in the following US locations (TX, PA, OH, MD, TN, VA, IL, FL, SC, and NC).
About the Role
This is a great opportunity to flex those Excel skills. Join our Professional Services team in this critical role where you will work alongside our Consultants as we launch new customers on the Brightpearl Platform. You will fine-tune your customer-facing skills as you help clients ensure their business data is formatted and submitted into our platform correctly. Come learn about the e-commerce industry and set our retail clients up for success on their Brightpearl journey.
- Assist Consultants in new software set-up during the Implementation process
- You will be collecting, manipulating & cleansing required data to complete assigned task(s)
- Manipulate customer data using excel and migration tools
- Creating bespoke templates using HTML and CSS
- Capturing project data and recording it against internal systems
- Monitoring Analyst dashboards to ensure data is maintained to support project timelines
- Continuously seeking ways to improve and speed up the implementation process
- Providing formal status updates to internal and external project stakeholders
- Handling customer service enquiries and fielding ad-hoc technical enquiries as they arise.
- Answering and responding to customer support tickets in the helpdesk system
- Strong communication skills; the ability to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- The ability to build customer relationships (internal and external)
- Ability to work with little instruction on day-to-day work, and achieve results when presented with only general instructions on new assignments
- Excellent organization skills. The ability to multi- task, manage conflicting priorities and manage workload to strict deadlines
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel essential (e.g. VLOOKUP)
- Experience using HTML and CSS
Ideally you’ll have
- Understanding of API’s and interfaces
- Basic understanding of databases e.g. MS Access;
- Basic understanding of eCommerce software a plus (Magento, Bigcommerce, Shopify)
- Basic understanding of Salesforce;
- Basic understanding of online marketplaces (eBay, Amazon etc);
- Basic understanding of software applications such as Sage 50, Quickbooks, Netsuite;
- Basic understanding of Project Management;
- Customer service experience.
- Join one of Austin’s Best Places to Work 2022
- Competitive compensation package: salary, medical benefits, 20 days of annual PTO and 12 Holidays and Your Birthday
- Work from home flexibility
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beer on tap
- Work in downtown Austin in an open and vibrant workspace
- Enjoy frequent Company events, team building activities and after hour socials
- We’re an energetic and inclusive organization
- We believe in promoting a healthy work-life balance and support remote working with management approval
- Check us out on Built In Austin to get more of an insight on what it’s like to work with us!