Peraton has an immediate need for an entry level Provider Enrollment Specialist. Our National Heritage Insurance Corporation (NHIC) contract processes Medicare Part B applications and is seeking a motivated individual to assist with various clerical tasks, with opportunities for growth and career advancement.
What you’ll do:
The Selected individual will perform clerical tasks involved in an organization. These tasks may include, but are not limited to researching/compiling data, verify data for missing or incomplete fields, place telephone calls to providers and or their established contacts, data entry, processing data among various CMS Provider Enrollment Applications and other established general clerical tasks.
This is a remote/telework opportunity.
The selected individual is expected to work a 40 hours per week; Monday – Friday.
- High School Diploma and a minimum of 1 to 2 years of experience.
- Must be a US Citizen or Green Card who has lived in the US 3 out of the past 5 year
- Basic knowledge of the administrative methods, and an acumen to develop the required administrative skills of the job.
- Specific level of software skills as required by the work unit.
- Proficient with MS Word and Excel
- Detail-oriented and have excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to work independently, and as a team member.
The hourly Colorado compensation range for this role is: $11.71-$23.25
The successful candidate will be offered an hourly compensation that aligns with their individual skills and experience as it directly relates to the position requirements.
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.