Data Entry Associate – Work From Home
- Process Excel (Macro and Non-Macro) orders proficiently.
- Process incoming paper orders from both consumer and Corporate Sales Division in a timely manner meeting demanding deadlines.
- Process Customer Gift History.
- Manage incoming communications in a prompt, efficient, timely and professional manner meeting all accuracy and productivity standards.
- Monitor and maintain business and product knowledge information by utilizing all available resources.
- Process Fax and email orders.
- Excellent organizational skills and multi-tasking skills to meet the demands of the Corporate Sales Division.
- Type 35 wpm or more.
- Proven demonstrated knowledge of navigation Micro-Soft Programs including Excel.
- Excellent spelling and grammar.
- Detail orientated.
- A proven ability to use discretion in working with confidential information is essential.
- Must be self-motivated detail oriented with the ability to organize multiple tasks and produce results with exact deadlines in an environment with frequent interruptions
- Must be able to accommodate changing work schedules, which will include weekends and late hours during the Holiday.
- Must be a team player
About The Popcorn Factory®
For more than 40 years, The Popcorn Factory has delighted customers with flavorful popcorn and gourmet snack gifts. Headquartered in Lake Forest, Illinois, The Popcorn Factory specializes in making fresh-popped popcorn using the finest corn grown in the United States. Each kernel is air popped with unique flavors added using high-quality oil, including coconut, avocado and sunflower oil. Offerings include iconic gallon tins featuring exclusive designs as well as other unique packaging created for all celebratory and gift-giving occasions. The Popcorn Factory is part of the 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. family of brands. Shares in 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. are traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, ticker symbol: FLWS.
Our Commitment to Diversity
At 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc., we seek to inspire more human expression, connection, and celebration — for everyone. This means fostering a culture of inclusion where our team members, customers, and partners feel respected, valued, and empowered. We believe that embracing diversity, and celebrating the uniqueness of every individual, makes us a better company.