ManpowerGroup is the world leader in innovative workforce solutions, connecting human potential to the power of business. Every day, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world.
ManpowerGroup successfully powers our RPO initiative with Intuit we are looking for a Data Entry and Compliance Specialists! These roles are entry level, long term contract opportunities working Monday – Friday and 100% remote! Pay rate is $19/hour. The successful candidates who are hired will start in early-mid August.
How you will make a difference:
- Deliver and maintain culture and values while delivering on metrics and KPIs.
- Accurately process and maintain employment records such as new hire paperwork and other employee data changes.
- Verify data accuracy and resolve discrepancies timely. Cross audit of employee records entered to maintain data integrity.
- Responsible for verifying the employment eligibility of all US temporary employees following federal and state guidelines.
- Maintains confidentiality of sensitive information
- Audit I-9 forms and supporting documentation via a third party on-line application for completeness and accuracy following federal requirements.
- Perform E-Verify process on new-hires and rehires to ensure employment eligibility.
- Log I-9 audit and E-verification results into internal applications to track compliance and identify exceptions.
- Monitor E-Verify exceptions to final resolution.
- Assist employees with inquiries regarding validity of I-9 supporting documentation and procedural questions.
- Participate in and support various projects, as requested.
- Assist in other areas within HR Operations as needed.
What you need to win
- 1+ years’ experience in Data Entry in the HR arena or a foundational understanding of HR processes.
- Must be able to handle confidential data and information.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work with a variety of people, internally and externally.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment, handle multiple tasks.
- Simultaneously, adapt quickly to change and complete last minute requests as needed with an appropriate level of independence.
- Ability to grasp new concepts, including technology, and to learn quickly.
- Ability to understand and operate in an environment with regulatory/compliance requirement.
- Ability to be a self-starter and work independently and eager to handle increasing responsibility over time.
- Knowledge of Workday HCM or similar HRM system is a plus.
- Must be a strong goal oriented, self-motivated, and an independent hands-on worker
- Strong organization skills and detail oriented.
- Positive attitude and team player, Ability to collaborate with team to produce deliverables.
- Must have the ability to effectively meet client needs, taking responsibility for client satisfaction.
- Competent in following directions and adhering to procedures and policies in a timely and accurate manner.
- Advanced proficiency in Google Suite and Microsoft Office Suite