AllTrails is the most trusted and used outdoors platform in the world. We help people explore the outdoors with hand-curated trail maps along with photos, reviews, and user recordings crowdsourced from our community of millions of registered hikers, mountain bikers, and trail runners in 150 countries. AllTrails is frequently ranked as a top-5 Health and Fitness app and has been downloaded by over 50 million people worldwide.
Every day, we solve incredibly hard problems so that we can get more people outside having healthy, authentic experiences and a deeper appreciation of the outdoors. Join us!
What you’ll be doing:
- Empowering the team with actionable insights about our users and their behavior, to support acquisition, engagement, retention, and monetization initiatives
- Sharing findings, insights and recommendations across the broader organization
- Standardizing reporting metrics based on key business objectives
- Monitoring KPIs, flagging potential performance improvements to the team early and often, and keeping the team informed of progress
- Partnering with teammates to develop and adapt analytic event definitions, testing frameworks, and segmentation criteria
- Create and design A/B experiments, reports and dashboard to track progress, analyze the results and provide decision recommendations
- Collaborate cross functionally to drive alignment and consistency in measurement
- Identifying technical and strategic gaps in our analytics infrastructure and proactively driving best-in-class solutions
- 2+ years of work experience in statistical or data analysis for B2C teams
- Experience running product A/B experimentation
- Proficiency with SQL
- Proficiency in creating, maintaining, and supporting data visualizations and interactive dashboards with tools like Looker
- An understanding and excitement in building out optimized tables and views in a Data Warehouse/Marts
- Strong attention to detail, analytical, and a problem solver
- Expert communication skills, including the ability to persuade and inspire, a knack for breaking down complex concepts, and a proactive attitude towards knowledge sharing
- Functional experience in product and user behavior analysis
- Experience with analytics platforms such as Amplitude or MixPanel
- Experience with modern Data Warehouses like BigQuery, Redshift, or Snowflake
- Experience with transformation tools like dbt or Dataform
What We Offer:
- A competitive and equitable compensation plan. This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity.
- Physical & mental well-being including health, dental and vision benefits.
- Trail Day: First Friday of the month to hit the trails!
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible parental leave
- Annual continuing education stipend
- Discounts on subscriptions and merchandise for you and your friends & family
- An authentic investment in you as a human being and your career as a professional
$130,000 – $140,000 a year
A successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on various factors such as skills, experience, training and credentials, as well as other business purposes or needs. It is not typical for a candidate to be hired at or near the top of the range of their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the factors and circumstances of each case.
AllTrails participates in the E-Verify program for all remote locations.
Nature celebrates you just the way you are and so do we! At AllTrails we’re passionate about nurturing an inclusive workplace that values diversity. It’s no secret that companies that are diverse in background, age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, and perspective are proven to be more successful. We’re focused on creating an environment where everyone can do their best work and thrive.