The CX Content Designer will play a pivotal role in elevating the customer experience through impactful content writing for digital platforms. This position combines content strategy and copywriting to craft compelling narratives and interface language within our products and services. In this role, the CX Content Designer will collaborate cross-functionally with research, service design, product design, product managers, marketing strategists, analytics, and CX leadership, crafting language to solve pain points, empower our users, influence stakeholders with clear rationale and engaging storytelling, gather and integrate feedback, and create energy and alignment through strategic visions and creative innovation
“The pay range for this position is $31.26 (entry-level qualifications) -$54.63 (highly experienced) The specific rate will depend upon the
successful candidate’s specific qualifications and prior experience”
KEY FOCUS AREAS
Advance BSWH customer-centric experiences through excellent delivery of content strategy and copywriting. Write, edit, and test content experiences with clear and inclusive language, terminology, navigational labels, narratives, and descriptions.
Coordinate thoughtfully with other designers and team members exchanging constructive feedback and critique to help push each experience to the next level.
Contribute robust design thinking and rationale to establish content strategy that scales across our ecosystem of products and services, including guidelines within the BSWH Design System.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE ROLE
- Build frameworks that support our evolving organization with content components, libraries, templates, workflows, collaboration tools, etc.
- Translate BSWH branding and existing patterns and frameworks into solutions that scale across different experiences.
- Work together with stakeholders and product managers to align on concepts and requirements.
- Inspire trust and confidence in content recommendations by establishing clear rationale, customer insights, root cause analysis, and feedback.
- Iterate quickly and explore multiple solutions for a given problem.
- Understand and continually evangelize our customers and what they need to make informed healthcare decisions for themselves and their families.
- Stay informed on current developments in content design and industry trends.
- Promote inclusive design standards and guidelines for desktop, web, and mobile.
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, QA, and other designers to facilitate research activities, strategy sessions, ideation, design, and testing of new product and/or service content.
- Assist the Customer Journey, Consumer Solutions, and Digital teams to organize and facilitate activities that keep the team sharply organized and thinking critically and strategically.
- Perform other position-appropriate duties as required in a competent, professional, and courteous manner
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- 1-3+ years of experience in content design.
- Impressive creative portfolio demonstrating your awesome work, including the ability to demonstrate a diverse range of projects.
- Effortless communication/presentation skills, natural collaborator.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies, and a willingness to adapt and customize them as needed.
- Evangelize design best practices across mediums (digital and physical).
- Strong knowledge of Miro, Figma, FigJam, Adobe Creative Cloud, or similar tools and a strong desire to always learn more.
- Experience creating prototypes and/or storyboards that showcase multiple design concepts quickly, with an acute understanding of the customer and business problems they solve.
- Experience working with and contributing to established brand guidelines, style guides, and/or code-based design systems.
- Ability to work from low fidelity to high fidelity.
- Ability to work collaboratively within cross-disciplinary teams.
Our competitive benefits package includes the following
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
Note: Benefits may vary based on position type and/or level
- EDUCATION – Bachelor’s or 4 years of work experience above the minimum qualification
- EXPERIENCE – 2 Years of Experience