At Rinsed, We are building software to run the $15bn Car Wash industry.
We’re a B2B SaaS company, providing car washes with all the tools they need to transition to a subscription model. Modern car washes are fully-automated tunnels that can wash over 200 cars/hr, and they are moving from selling single washes to all-you-can-wash subscriptions. We are giving this $15bn underserved market the tools to manage and grow their subscription revenue.
We are a small team, who just raised our Series B from VMG Technology in addition to our Series A from Founder’s Fund and Bedrock Capital. We are currently installed at over 1,800 car washes nationally helping to manage more than 5 million car wash memberships. What we’ve built so far is just the beginning. Get to be part of the founding DNA of building a great product, a great culture, and a great company!
A Day in the Life
We are seeking a detail oriented, self-motivated candidate who is excited to work at a fast-growing startup. As the Customer Support Specialist, you will be communicating directly with users to answer support enquiries, resolve issues, manage support documentation and ensure that all customers receive an outstanding level of service. You will work closely with the Customer Success and Engineering teams to ensure a speedy diagnosis, prioritization and resolution of all issues. You will become an export in the Rinsed platform, and translate this expertise into solving customer issues.
A typical day for this position at Rinsed includes the following:
- Communicating directly with users to answer questions and address issues through email, chat, and other channels.
- Troubleshooting product issues and bugs from start to finish
- Helping customers by identifying their goals, directing them to best practices and answering product questions
- Prioritizing and managing your backlog of tickets, and staying on top of responsibilities
- Gather product feedback and share it with the engineering team
- Triage and troubleshoot at-risk accounts and manage escalations as needed
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities for process improvements that positively impact customers’ experience
- Most importantly, bring your energy and have fun!
You are a driven, detail-oriented, team player who has empathy for the customer and takes pride in helping them get the best possible value out of the Rinsed platform. You care deeply about the success of each customer, their clients, and your teammates. You are passionate about learning and growing in a fast paced environment. While this position is either remote or onsite (NYC), the ideal candidate will also be able to work west coast hours.
You bring the following experience and expertise:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience, with 0-1+ years of experience working in support or other service-oriented customer facing roles
- You are a multi-tasker and self-starter, with strong time management and prioritization skills
- You have proven experience and success in ambiguous situations
- You have superb communication (both written and verbal)
- You have experience in managing issues through the end-to-end support lifecycle from initial customer inquiry to triage and reproducing the issue, writing effective bug reports for the development team and inquiry resolution
- You’re coachable, take extreme ownership, and trust the process
- You’re excited to work with a team of low-ego, intellectually-curious, doers
Our Investment in You
- By joining as one of our early team members, there is enormous opportunity ahead for you to have an outsized impact and shape the future of Rinsed in this role.
- Competitive salary and benefits including unlimited PTO, health / dental / vision insurance and more.
- Work closely with our founders and leadership team to drive Customer Success strategy and execute key initiatives.
- An incredible team with a great blend of hustle, productivity, and fun