Our mission is to make payments safer and easier for everyone. We started with a consumer product (privacy.com) that helps people spend more safely using virtual payment cards. Then we launched a simple, modern API to make our payment and card issuing infrastructure available to other startups, fintechs, and brands. Today, that infrastructure is known as Lithic, and it powers billions of dollars in payments for some of the most innovative companies in the world.
Lithic is a remote-first company and has a distributed team with an office in New York. That means that if you want to work remotely, you can! If you want to drop by the office or work fully in-person, you can do that, too! We’ve raised $100M+ from top-tier investors including Index, Bessemer, Stripes, and Tusk Venture Partners, with a recent Series C that will help us scale.
Lithic is hiring a Customer Experience Associate. As a Customer Experience Associate at Lithic, you’ll be a trustworthy point of contact for the customers of our consumer product, Privacy.com, and the ultimate advocate for their best interests. You’ll be the eyes, ears, and voice of Privacy.com as we strive to deliver an intuitive and delightful product and experience.
Your job will not only be to help our customers with the issues they encounter but also to help us learn as a company from each interaction so that we can make our customers’ experience as seamless as possible.
CX Associates will be expected to share weekend coverage duties but are allotted two consecutive days off per workweek, typically including one weekend day. This is a full-time hourly position.
We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every requirement listed below!
- Interact with users directly via email and chat
- Brainstorm inventive solutions to tackle urgent customer problems
- Identify site and app issues, and communicate properly to all internal teams
- Think creatively about how to optimize each customer’s experience
- Become an expert on Privacy and the service we provide our users
Who you are:
- An excellent writer and communicator with a keen eye for detail and grammar
- A team player and comfortable with an ever-changing startup environment
- An enthusiastic and positive person with a can-do mentality — you consider no task too small
- A fast learner and eager to tackle new challenges every day
- Flexible and adaptable to accommodate holiday and weekend shifts
- Patient and understanding with customers, and confident resolving issues on the spot.
For US candidates: $21.63/hr
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) match
- Life Insurance and AD&D policy
- 3% cashback on all Privacy purchases. APPLY HERE