SeatGeek believes live events are powerful experiences that unite humans. With our technological savvy and fan-first attitude we’re simplifying and modernizing the ticketing industry.
The Payments & Compliance team is responsible for the strategy & operations of pay-in processing, payouts, funds settlement, fee assessment, and payment industry controls for SeatGeek ticket sales across our fan-to-fan marketplace, our professional broker channel, and our Rightsholder partnerships.
As a Client Revenue Analyst, you will work directly with our Primary Ticketing partners and internal teams to ensure Primary Client ticket revenue is properly assessed and reported. This will include overseeing client invoicing, calculating revenue share payments, auditing fees against contracts, and acting as a key reporting and analytics resource for internal and external stakeholders. You will also play a key role in ongoing automation initiatives designed to streamline fee assessment and revenue reporting.
What you’ll do
- Oversee fee collection and revenue share payments for our Enterprise clients
- Partner with Accounting and FP&A teams to ensure client revenue is properly recorded on the GL
- Act as the primary point of contact for client questions and requests on fee reporting and invoicing
- Work closely with the Legal and Sales teams to ensure prospect fee structures align with internal requirements
- Regularly fulfill ad-hoc reporting requests from both internal and external teams
- Partner with Financial Engineering and Business Systems teams on automation initiatives around client revenue reporting
What you have
- A Bachelor’s degree – preferably in a technical, business, or analytic field
- 2+ years of Finance, Accounting, or related experience
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent Excel and analytical skills
- Experience with SQL and Business Intelligence tools (such as Looker, Tableau, Power BI)
- Ability to work on detailed projects without losing sight of larger goals.
- Comfort navigating ambiguity with minimal guidance.
- A friendly and succinct communication style. You understand when best to use various forms of communication and can keep things on track and understood
- Equity stake
- Flexible work environment, allowing you to work as many days a week in the office as you’d like or 100% remotely
- A WFH stipend to support your home office setup
- Flexible PTO
- Up to 16 weeks of paid family leave
- 401(k) matching program
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance
- Annual subscriptions to Headspace, Ginger.io, and One Medical
- $120 a month to spend on tickets to live events
- Annual subscription to Spotify, Apple Music, or Amazon music
The salary range for this role is $45,000-$70,000. Actual compensation packages within that range are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years and depth of experience, certifications, and specific location. APPLY HERE