Employer: Zurich Insurance Group
Zurich North America is hiring a Claims Administration Senior Coordinator to join our Operations team! We are open to hiring talent anywhere in the U.S. as this is a remote position. The selected candidate must be willing to work M-F 8:30 -5:00 P.M., Pacific Standard Time (PST).
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Handles key support functions for office, as outlined in operations best practices.
- Manages exception financial processing, including wire transfers, recovery processing and payments, per defined workflows.
- Generates distributes and processes internal control reports or other operational reporting per defined workflows.
- Manages database records as appropriate.
- Responds to customer inquiries quickly, accurately and in a professional manner.
- Offers first level problem resolution to customers and escalates inquiries appropriately .Assists with claims set up, researches complex claim and policy coding issues and documentation retrieval as appropriate.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent and 3 or more years of experience in the Clerical or Office area.
- Zurich Certified Insurance Apprentice including an Associate Degree and 1 or more years of experience in the Clerical or Office area
- Strong Microsoft Office
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Automobile industry experience
As a condition of employment at Zurich, employees must adhere to our COVID-related health and safety protocols, including, without limitation, a requirement that employees attest as to their vaccination status with a YES/NO, and upload proof of vaccination status, or negative COVID test results when allowable, to a third-party vendor. These are continuously re-evaluated and the requirements may change at any time.