The Cash Poster is responsible for properly and accurately posting payments received from Medicare, Medicaid, commercial Insurance Companies and Patients, recording and reconciling these postings monthly against a bank statement or similar document. Cash Posters are responsibile for balancing their assigned clients’ accounts daily. This position reports to the Manager of the Cash Posting Department.
Work from the comfort of your home.
Responsibilities and Qualifications
Sarnova is the leading national specialty distributor of health care products in emergency medical services (EMS) and respiratory markets and is the industry leader in revenue cycle management within emergency medical services (EMS). The company operates through several market-leading companies including Tri-anim Health Services, the largest specialty distributor of respiratory products, Bound Tree Medical, the largest supplier of EMS products, EMP and Cardio Partners, a full Sudden Cardiac Arrest Solution provider, and Digitech, the leader in EMS revenue cycle management.
In this role for Digitech, you are our brand ambassador for our clients ensuring their revenues are properly received allocated and recorded.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive payments made electronically, by paper check, and credit card
- Post payments accurately and in a timely manner
- Record and reconcile all postings against a bank statement or similar document
- Ensure assigned accounts are balanced daily
- Perform other assigned duties as requested by Department Manager
- Ability to multi-task
- Collaborative team player; able to work with clients, external parties and internal departments
- Pleasant and professional demeanor
- Able to handle pressure and always maintain composure
- Computer literacy; able to work two monitors
- Strong follow-through
- Must have strong mathematical ability
- Previous experience dealing handling payments and balancing accounts helpful
- Quick learner
- Accountable for your work
- Comfortable asking questions
Sarnova is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package, including 401 (k) Plan.