At CircleLink Health, our unwavering goal is to accelerate the transformation from reactive to proactive care through our advanced preventative care platform. We are fueled by the commitment of passionate clinicians, technologists, and business professionals. Together, we’re on a mission to provide accessible and equitable healthcare to a vulnerable population of patients suffering from chronic conditions.
Mission Statement: CircleLink Health® is a company of passionate clinicians, technologists and business people tackling the $600B problem of preventable chronic condition complications. Our mission is to accelerate the shift to preventative care (from status quo reactive care) through our world-class preventative care platform.
Your Impact On Our Mission:
Our Care Team Support Associate will be an energetic, empathetic, and compassionate addition to our team. You’ll work closely with members of our Care Team Support Manager as well as our Operations team to improve outcomes, provide internal support, and play a role in feature improvements and implementation. You’ll help support our network of Registered Nurses and Enrollment Specialists as they provide preventive health coaching and program specifics to our patients nationwide.
Your Compassionate Impact Day to Day:
- Empathy in Action: Your journey begins with being a pillar of support to our rapidly-growing team of Nurses across the country by efficiently addressing their questions, navigating technical issues, collaborating with other members of the team, and more — Your efforts will provide you with a deep sense of fulfillment as you enable our nurses to provide a best-in-class experience to our network of patients.
- Knowledge Nurturing: Harness your creativity and technical expertise to contribute to the improvement of our knowledge base. By thinking “outside of the box”, you’ll help make our article library a robust resource that empowers our team to find solutions and answers wherever they need them
- Resilience and Resourcefulness: Your ability to consistently see the “bigger picture” and overcome challenges by creating solutions where none exist will be your strength as you utilize our knowledge base and other available resources to learn “on the fly”.
- Flexible Team Player: Prepare yourself to lend a helping hand to your peers with a diverse range of business tasks as needed, showcasing your resourcefulness, problem-solving skills, and adaptability.
- 0-3+ years experience, preferably in healthcare (non-healthcare experience also considered)
- Experience in a hyper growth environment
- 1+ years experience in a support role (remote is preferred)
No Experience? Apply Anyway!
- Heart and Passion: We value a passion for helping people and facilitating impactful change as much as any resume — The way you show up to work and perform each day will showcase what the words on your resume might not.
- Mentorship and Growth: Work closely with an experienced team that will guide your transition into this role and provide you with valuable skills to kickstart your success with CircleLink.
- Unlimited PTO
- 94% Healthcare Coverage
- Generous Paid Family Leave
- A “one-of-a-kind” team: Join an exceptional team of dedicated professionals who support, uplift, and empower each other to succeed.
- Ego Free Workspace: Don’t be shy, chime in! Your perspective is not only valued but also recognized as a source of valuable insights for our leadership team.
$40,000-$50,000/year (Dependent on Experience)