ADVOC8 is looking for a Brand Merchandise Coordinator to join our Brand Merchandise team, +Drop. The Brand Merchandise Coordinator will contribute to the growth of ADVOC8’s brand merchandise and warehouse team, +Drop, by supporting merchandise and fulfillment projects big and small for our clients. The Brand Merchandise Coordinator is an extremely organized, detail-oriented multitasker who will manage the communications between Brand Merchandise Managers and promotional products vendors, ensuring merchandise purchase orders are executed to our quality standards while meeting client in-hands dates.
Who We Are
ADVOC8 is an experiential communications agency. We work with corporate brands, nonprofits and associations to tell their stories by transforming existing mediums into experiences that build lasting connections. We use the power of strategy based experiential storytelling to partner with brands boldly seeking to change perceptions, actions and beliefs. We prefer to push boundaries with our creativity and innovate beyond the industry expected while offering a fluid project management process. We build lasting relationships with our clients and consider ourselves extensions of their team. At ADVOC8, our approach to creativity is collaborative. All ideas are welcome, curiosity is encouraged and growth is a priority.
Our Brand Merchandise operation, +Drop, specializes in out-of-the-box and unexpected moments. We design, produce, and fulfill unboxing experiences of branded merchandise and custom products that are big, bold, creative, and game-changing. Anybody can slap a logo on a t-shirt. We can make it an experience.
Reporting to the Director of Brand Merchandise, you will be responsible for tracking client production orders from purchase order submission to delivery.
- Manage the communications between the Brand Merch team and promotional products vendors
- Ensure vendors have received purchase orders and are initiating the order process
- Route vendor payment requests and bills to Accounting Team
- Follow up on purchase order statuses, ensuring orders accurately align with client requirements and deliver on time and in budget
- Share proofs with Brand Merch Managers, ensuring product quality and specifications match client needs
- Manage data entry process into our WMS system so that our Warehouse team can accurately receive in and ship out products in a timely manner
- Generate order status reports and communicate with Brand Merch Managers daily, informing them of any changes or delays in production
Our perfect candidate
- Has 2+ years of experience in purchasing with vendors and suppliers for brand merchandise, and/or warehousing industries.
- Really sweats the details and is dedicated to accuracy and organization
- Is a rockstar under pressure with an ability to multi-task and deliver under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Is technically savvy; knows his/her way around the latest tools and applications
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and experience dealing with large data sets
- Has experience using CommonSku, InfoPlus WMS, Google Workspace
- Is independent and knows how to handle lots of responsibility without hand-holding
- Collaborative and creative work environment
- Professional development and training reimbursements
- Unlimited vacation and personal time
This is a part time position that will work 20-30 hours per week at an hourly rate of $20/hour based on experience. After 90 days, the role will be evaluated for a full time position. We have transitioned from a once Washington DC based agency to being Washington DC born. This position is not location-based. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US, at this time we are not able to provide sponsorship.
ADVOC8 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to achieving a diverse workforce and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind: ADVOC8 is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at ADVOC8 are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to age, race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status or any other status protected under federal, state or local law. ADVOC8 will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.