We are eagerly looking for a motivated Administrative support person for our Retail Audit team. The formal title is Audit Support Assistant and this the need is for an administrative professional to efficiently and professionally handle the daily administrative activities within the department, to assist our retail auditor(s), collectors, managers, Business Optimization, and others to meet and exceed customer expectations. This role will act as a point of contact for the audit team in facilitating responses to general inquiries and data requests from both internal and external customers.
- Provides General Administrative Support: Perform a variety of support and general administrative assignments in support of the audit or auditors, including filing, data entry, and tracking/correspondence while following established standards and work processes.
- Generates Reports: Obtains data files and/or generates reports for audits by identifying appropriate file parameters and extracting data from downloaded and/or imported data files as requested by the auditor. May be required to review client systems and update Cotiviti systems accordingly.
- Provides Communication Support: Serves as a point of contact and facilitates responses to general inquiries and data requests from both internal and external customers. As requested or required, communicates directly with the client or providers following established processes and procedures.
- Proofs Claim Information: Provides proofing support on claims submittals to double-check totals, verbiage, calculations, or general accuracy before client submission.
- Meets Or Exceeds Standards for Productivity: Maintains productivity goals and standards set by the department. Ensure all department rules and processes are followed. Alerts manager of system issues or other issues impacting productivity.
- Meets Or Exceeds Standards for Quality: Achieves the expected level of quality set by the department. Verifies completeness and accuracy of work. Alerts manager of issues or concerns impacting the quality of work.
- High School diploma required.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration, Statistics, Mathematics, or related field) preferred.
- At least 1 year of business-related work experience. Retail (corporate) office experience is strongly preferred.
- Strong technical skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) required.
- Requires working knowledge of applicable industry-based standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well in an individual and team environment.
For the safety of our employees and those considering employment with Cotiviti, we are currently conducting all interviews virtually. In addition, the majority of the Cotiviti team is currently working remotely, and we are onboarding new hires remotely as well. As we monitor the pandemic, these arrangements may change and we will update accordingly.