HealthMark Group is a leading provider of health IT solutions for healthcare providers across the country. By leveraging technology to reimagine the business of healthcare, HealthMark transforms administrative processes into seamless digital solutions. From patient intake technology supported by OTech, to HealthMark’s proprietary MedRelease platform for Release of Information, the company is pioneering an efficient, compliant, and patient-centric approach to support the entire spectrum of the patient information journey. HealthMark Group was founded in 2006 with corporate headquarters in Dallas, TX and has been named to both the Dallas 100 and the Inc. 5000 for multiple years in a row as one of the fastest growing companies in the region and in the country.
HealthMark Group is growing and looking for bright, energetic and motivated candidates to join our team. This is an entry level position and an exciting opportunity for someone looking to start their career with a fast-growing company. Our Audit Processing Specialist role involves collecting information from EMR systems and entering our computer systems. A candidate working in data entry will need to efficiently manage a large amount of information that is often sensitive or confidential.
Type of Role: Contract-1099
** Project requires at least 30 hours per week on average*****
Entry level job duties include but not limited to:
- Reviews lists and requirements of requested charts.
- Collects information from EMR systems.
- Performs QA on all submitted files to ensure scope of the requested material is correct
- Submits requested files for processing.
- Meets daily quotas relative to request type and client EMR
- Reports daily productivity to the team lead
- Records any relevant notes on specific requests for further/proper handling throughout the request life cycle
- Identify and accurately classify each request
- Uphold HealthMark Group’s values by following our C.R.A.F.T.
- Work quickly to meet the high-volume demand.
- Attend team huddles and meetings
- Computer literacy and familiarity with various computer programs such as MS Office (formal computer training may be advantageous in progressing in this career)
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledge of grammar and punctuation
- Ability to work to time constraints.
Pay- 14-16.00 per Hour DOE